[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (658 KB, 802x935)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
What is the point of having a beard and still growing your tiddies with estrogen?
>>
What is the point of posting shitty twitter screenshot threads?
>>
>>37295785

Twitter is full of 4chan posts too.
>>
File: cna5ilsrjju11.jpg (48 KB, 750x1123)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37295793
kys newfag
>>
>>37295931
it's been the reverse case for ages now.
>>
>>37295749
Idk but I definitely would've assumed she was ftm/theyfab, I know way more ftms who grow full beards but don't get top surgery and still wear skimpy femme clothing
>>
>>37295793
your newfag status shines like the sun, poonshit. thats a recent devopment with accounts dedicated to posting "crazy, wacky tranny" content
>>
>>37295749
theyre basically gnc fuckwits on hrt who claim to be trannies. real trannies have bad dysphoria about things like body hair. when i go 2 days without shaving, i feel and look disgusting and i absolutely hate it. thats why we wear masks in public, sometimes were either too busy or too depressed to shave
>>
>>37295931
This hasn't been true for decades
Now days it's just twitter Screencast on every website including this one
>>
>>37296048
that's the whole joke, that picture has a reddit filename
>>
>>37295749
>>37296073
>>37296393
Ultimately if not for the beard she literally passes so good for her for being crazy with it idc
>>
>>37295749
getting attention i guess
>>
These people have no conception of aesthetics.
>>
>>37296437
you should care if youre a tranny
these clown give us terrible optics, theyre the most visible and vocal, and are cheap fuel to keep the current raging fires of transphobia burning
but youre probably one of those gnc types into edgy bullshit like this
idgaf about this clown in general, they can grow a billy gibbons beard for all i care... they are NOT transsexual, gnc fuckwits ruin everything for us
>>
>>37295749
depression
>>
>>37295749
how come this person isn't called a trender?
if this was ftm you would all say this is a trender.
>>
>>37296761
That's not depression. His beard and hair are stylized in a way that requires work. Also he did his eyebrows. Really he put in more effort than almost all other mtfs and about as much effort as a woman would so it's clearly just on purpose that he does this with the beard.
>>
>>37295749
post the video at the very least you fucking twitter poster
>>
>>37296770
im a tranny and theyre as much of a trender in my mind as any "transmasc" person who looks like a cloud rap era insta e-thot
>>
>>37296761
when i get depressed, i dont shave for 2 or three days
this gender fucker type clown has a manicured beard they proudly show off. real trannies wouldnt let their facial hair grow like that, or purposely take a cutesy posed pic
>>
>>37295749
I hate this disgusting perverted narcissist.
>>
>>37296697
addendum... i normally encourage expression like this, im cool with gender fuckery (ive lived in portland for 20 years), but when you take upon the mantle of being transgender in this day and age, every move you make will be scrutinized extra hard
this person has no sense of self reflection on the damage theyre doing, theyre oblivious in their stroking their ego for likes... as i said before easy cheap fuel for the fourth reich
>>
>>37296697
Why is 90% of this board this same dumbass logic fallacy
If someone decides they need to remove my civil liberties because some tranny grew out facial hair
I will rebuke and chastise and hate the person who took my civil liberties, not the tranny.
What's the point of fighting for my rights if "looking or acting even a little bit weird" isn't among them?
Ifgaf if you think this person is TruTrans or whatever or not it does not matter
If some chud takes it out in me, that's on the chud
>>
>>37296987
Bitch ass nigga YOU are the one scrutinizing them
You can't be all "self expression is fine but we're in such a sensitive climate" when YOURE the one being sensitive
>>
>>37297016
consider a trip down the red river with a steel will and a sharp look
>>
>>37297009
same people blame immigrants for rising cost of housing and not y'know their landlord or government
total peasant brain
>>
>>37297009
>Ifgaf if you think this person is TruTrans
your stupidity shows
this preening clown is a useful idiot, but too lacking in self reflection to realize how much damage theyre causing, because their ego supercedes it
>>>37297009
>Why is 90% of this board this same dumbass logic fallacy
its called tttt for a reason, newfag
this place is primarily binary trans women who just want to live their lives, and your thick skull cant comprehend that your train of thought is in the minority here
fuck right back off to whatever hugbox you migrated from
>>
>>37296393
>cis gnc
>on hrt
pick one
>>
>>37297016
oh, are we angwy? youw feewings get hoit, anon?
go jump in a concrete mixer and make this world a better place
or better yet, your hugboxes are calling... go back
>>
>>37297016
dumbshit, im being "senstive" because dancing gnc monkeys on social media are ruining trans optics
between rapehons and oblivious gender fuckers calling themselves trans, we trans women have a huge problem with representation because these egotistical clowns in their ignorance become our representation... why else are are getting shit upon here? youre too dense to see the overarching picture here, youre too dumb to understand how the right uses these loud and proud fools to conflate us with them, when most just want to live our lives
the loudest tend to be the dumbest, and youre shouting
social media is garbage
>>
File: 4chan-again-again-again.jpg (84 KB, 750x1123)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>37295749
im pretty sure xhe know they're going to get called "sir" with a beard like that and uh maybe xhe's milking it for attention and uh maybe xhe's winning because you made this thread about xem
>>
File: poonlet.png (130 KB, 640x684)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
this thread in one picture
>>
>>37295749
Fat dudes have tits as well, sir.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.