[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716218728755702.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
Body is too masculine and brick for 4 years of hrt
>>
measurements? your hips look kinda cunt here
>>
Never, you're gonna make it
>>
>>37296809
28" waist
37" hip

I'm just a brick with thick masculine arms

>>37296811
It's been 4 years I'm not going to make it when I'm built like this
>>
>>37296876
work out lower body & ygmi, 28 is below average for ameriwomen
>>
>>37296894
Most women have smaller waist than me even most trannies have 26" or smaller I'm not going to make it
>>
>>37296948
>The average waist size of a woman in the United States is 38.7 inches, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That measurement is an increase from a decade before. Then, the average waist size was 37.4 inches.
most women are fat anon, you're probably pretty skinny so you get an automatic boost there
go shopping in person, 28 is very possibly the smallest waist you'll be able to find
>>
>>37296976
If you look at non fat Americans my waist is big the average skinny woman has a smaller waist than me nearly every tranny I talk to has a smaller waist than me too
>>
>>37297023
i have a very skinny waist & i bring it up at literally every available opportunity. trannies with wide waists don't do that. it's bias!
>>
>>37297083
Even if that's true a lot of trans people don't have the upper body muscle I still do not the lack of fat in their lower body

Something is just wrong with me my results are just so subpar for 4 years most trannies look way more feminine by this point. Ive seen femboys with more curves than me
>>
>>37297161
probably bdd, sorry anon. i also have weirdly muscly arms because of my career & i'm stealth. have you taken prog? pio? are your levels ok? there's a lot to look at & a lot of things to practice & all sorts of stuff you can do. it's not over...
>>
>>37296876
Those numbers are literally fine, relax a bit.
Shoulders are going to make it look worse though so putting on fat and muscle on your hips will help!
>>
>>37296976
They Supplement that with 40+ inch hips btw
>>
>>37297185
Well I've been consistent with my levels for a year and a half now and started injection mono therapy last month...

I've just been seeing too many amazing timelines on twitter lately and I can't help but feel like I'm nowhere near them

>>37297203
That's my problem... My upper body is still so big for 4 years hrt
>>
>>37297443
This is true...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.