[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6206.jpg (55 KB, 1024x665)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>be 29yo repper
>thoughts of wanting to be a woman have persisted since I was a kid
>do not want to be a degenerate and at this point it’d be over for me anyway
>hate social interaction
>do all work from home and pretty much only communicate via email
>in free time, express my tranny thoughts into using an AI voice in online games
>pretend to be a woman
>have discord friends that have known me only as a woman for over 10 years
>used to ask to video chat and stuff but now they know I don’t do that
>I’ve consciously repped like this the last 15 years of my life
>when I started doing it my voice was more androgynous, now I use the voice changer
>ai is super useful
>it’s pretty much the only way I interact with people
>Thus far has been successful
>>
>>37296904
this is really sad
>>
>>37296904
I've told reppers that voicetraining and doing vrchat is probably the best current way to rep long term
unironically good for you OP, I don't really understand why you're not manmoding on HRT since you rarely leave the house anyway, but whatever floats your boat
>>
>>37296904
Sorry to inform you op but this is degenerate. I mean it’s wholesome in a sad way and i know what you mean about fearing being a degenerate hon. But you shouldn’t be so afraid to be yourself, especially with your friends whom you’ve known for so long. I recommend letting them know your truth.
>>
>>37296904
incredibly sad, i did that from a young age as well albeit with a trained voice and i ended up trooning anyways at 24. my relationships with those people feel a lot more legitimate and whole now. i hope you find peace but god i couldn't have made it much longer personally :(
>>37297048
it is degenerate ngl, can't speak for op but for me it just spiraled from being a dumb middle schooler on mmos. i had a lot of other early trans signs but that online outlet felt more real than my school life, and by the time i was old enough to recognize it as degen behavior i was in too deep with entire friend circles. it's easy to forget abt reality when those relationships mean more to you than the "fake" ones irl, and the rep years add up. sorry for the yap i'm just always surprised this isn't a more common experience
>>
sounds like you made a reality where you could socially transition without having to medically transition anon. hope you can log off one day
>>
>>37297022
vrchat is a fucking nightmare, its full of men over 25+ who use it to basically farm feminine affection for themselves from other men who are doing the same thing, i dont know if you would call this repping but it makes me sad, like imagine a 33 year old construction worker who spends his nights getting drunk and pretending to be an anime girl in a video game, modernity is a horror and we havent seen nothing yet
>>
>>37298504
>33 year old construction worker who spends his nights getting drunk and pretending to be an anime girl in a video game
of course it's sad, but it's not far away from what OP is doing
>>
>>37298717
no its not, honestly its kind of the same thing, just less self aware. its much more common than people realise, even people who use anime profile pics and so on are doing it in a subtle way, their identity is fragmented
>>
>>37298504
Unironically dont see the problem with this. Its fun to be cute. Why is it so bad if men are learning to be cute through some artificial means?
>>
>>37296904
At this point just fucking transition already jesus
>>
>>37299010
because it fucks with your head, what does it mean when you act completely normal and masculine in your daily life but all you want to do is pretend to be a girl in vr when you get home and drop the act? most people are doing this now to various extremes. like how you act on discord vs how you talk to your mom. but the level of fragmentation is becoming more and more intense and i dont know if this leads to a good place for people mentally because nothing is ever integrated

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.