[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the fall.png (753 KB, 743x562)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
I don't know how to voice train
>>
>>37297585
I am here!!!
https://voca.ro/1jOQcyUuBiih
>>
step 1: put your hand on your larynx and swallow
feel the larynx go up and down
step 2: try to swallow but keep your larynx up at the end of the swallow
step 3: try to use those same muscles to raise your larynx without swallowing
step 4: try to talk with your larynx raised
step 5: your voice should have a higher resonance now, but sound forced and take effort to use. use it everywhere you can and as often as possible until you get used to it and it starts to sound normal.
>>
>>37297585
Step 1 stop being afraid of sounding like a faggot
>>
Be careful if you follow >>37297753, that method can form bad habits and is generally recommended against
>>
>>37298797
>don't do this method
>doesn't provide alternative
faggot
>>
>>37298797
Damn can you untrain yourself from that and don't proper? I did that like ten years ago, couldn't find anything else back then, ended up with a voice that passes to deaf cissoids but still sounds weird to me
>>
>>37298797
Why is that? What would you recommend?
>>
>>37298837
i think it might be better to think of it as training yourself to do it better rather than untraining yourself, because youre already kind of used to that and a lot of voice training is just convincing yourself that you are doing it right even though it sounds weird.
>>37298870
https://selenearchive.github.io/ has some clips that explain it very well. basically just something similar to imitation works well and has less possible harmful effects
>>
>>37299020
thanks anonette, I'll go through this when off vacation
>>
File: IMG_2686.jpg (159 KB, 1170x1288)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>37297585
Hire a voice therapist, theres a lot of options with different price ranges :D
>>
>>37297753
Bad idea that doesn't really help and could cause injury.

Instead you want to raise your larynx by doing "big dog small dog."
>>
>>37299268
Not op, I emailed a place last week and they ghosted me lmao
>>
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYJkVI7LLpknvBww07jnsxbz-_Lkynsry&si=hV_5ELAGLDYlKQ4L
>>
>>37300499
There are options retarf
>>
>>37301463
Yeah ik I'll find another one, just annoyed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.