[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000014955.jpg (244 KB, 2048x2048)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
need something easy and cheap to start with. and something that won't end in getting beat up by my parents
>>
watch a youtube tutorial and buy products listed and try to recreate the look
or if youre a complete beginner just look up the basics themselves individually that youd use and buy cheap drug store stuff to practice the movement of applying it to your face in sequence and with accuracy
then once you get comfortable just using the tools and applying everything properly to your face, follow a youtube tutorial and practice with recommended products or individual trending products that you think might match your aesthetic/face shape better that you want to try instead
>>
>>37298105
go to Ulta and buy the most expensive brands you can. (the basics can run you up like $200) then cry in your room about not knowing what you're doing
>>
>>37298105
Faust limbus company
>>
>>37298105
some mascara is a good place to start. it’s really easy to apply and not super noticeable. i personally use elf, you can get it at a drug store for like 5 dollars
>>
If you're trying to avoid drawing attention to yourself start with BB cream.
It's tinted sunscreen. It's can be used as a base layer but is lighter coverage than most foundation.
After that... not much yky can do without your parents noticing probably
Unless the idea is to take it off before they see you. In which case avoid mascara. That's a bitch to go off.
My most basic everyday where is I just pick a foundation, blush, and eyeliner. Gives me a cute feminine look and hides my fucked up skin while being lite and low maintenance.
>>
>>37298221
No mascara is how my dad caught me. It's subtle, but hard to take off without leaving a little bit of residue behind
>>
>>37298258
you just need to wash your makeup off better, get some makeup wipes, some micellar water and q tips
>>
File: IMG_6658.png (462 KB, 550x550)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>37298105
>>
>>37298294
Okay but we're talking about a babytranny who's never put makeup on do you think she's gon do all that
>>
>>37298523
i’m just saying if you want to try again with mascara (or any makeup) it’s good to know how to remove it. wipes are super easy to use but they can leave a bit behind so you can use micellar water (also purchasable at a drugstore) and dip a q tip in it to wipe away anything left over
>>
>>37298105
Makeup is cringe, why would you paint your face to deceive other people?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.