[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sghjhwsg.jpg (104 KB, 736x552)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
gender dysphoria is a psyop actually. a few years ago i convinced myself i was ftm and i genuinely felt disgusted at my fem features. now i willingly decided to be a girl and i feel dysphoric at my masc appearance. guys wake up.
>>
>>37299040
You are just agp, scizho and underage, gtfo
>>
File: 1712096903221114.png (408 KB, 976x850)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>37299040
>gender dysphoria is a psyop actually. a few years ago i convinced myself i was ftm
>>
>>37299164
im a 20 year old cis female lmfaoooo
>>
>>37299040
oh em gee it's hatsune miku sekaaaaaii de ichiban ohime sama
>>
>>37299197
You still agp and scizho :p
>>
>>37299344
actually you're right lmfapooo how unlucky must you be to be agp and cis T0T and how do i cure myself
>>
>>37299443
>and how do i cure myself
Gender dysphoria is a psyop as you said just convince yourself you aren't agp, fvcking scizho
>>
>>37299473
but how can i be agp if im a cis girl?? i do have agp traits but technically i can't be agp if im cis right???
>>
>>37299040
awwwww the miku is so cute she's my wife also love you girl there's no need to be a disgusting mutant pooner
>>
>>37299931
rightttt i love mku too i love collecting her figures!!! :P thank youuu i'm trying to escape the pooner life it literally ruined me T_T
>>
>>37299040
>my personal experience invalidates yours
lmao
>>
>>37299531
You aren't AGP, but you do use 4chan which is malebrained. You could be autoandrophlic, if you want to test whether you are, dress up as a strong man, maybe try to be strong, intimidating and imposing, and see if that makes you wet. Or maybe if the fantasy of being a strong muscular guy, makes you wet on the inside.
For me, I leak, thinking about being a girl, or fantasizing about being a woman, because I'm an AGP pervert.
>>
>>37299978
i thought about bein aap and ig i probably am since im a lesbian fujo but i don't reallty fantasize about strong and dominathing and while i like providing for a guy and being a gentleman for her, sexually i fantasize about being sub, i could never take an assertive postion in that situation. I want a strong fem but i can see myself being malebrained in a lot others aspects. I also can't seem to resemble a female in everything else, but i look too much like a shota to successfully poon out. I've been dressing as a normie cis guy for years but recently it just makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>37299197
>decided
No you're not you're a male
>>
>>37300064
bro no i'm not. i'm an attention seeking female and i convinced myself, since i'm ugly asf and not feminine at all, i must be a guy, just bcs being a female was too much effort
>>
>>37300103
Post pic of yourself let us judge
>>
>>37300214
a giga foid hater would probably find my address by a micropixel on the right corner of the pic and doxx me idk if i wanna risk that. also i gen don't have a pic with fem clothes after 14 years old
>>
>>37300239
I’m not asking for fem clothes just an unsee selfie like everyone on here fucking posts. No one cares about you enough to dox, set a low limit for unsee and get over yourself
>>
>>37299040
only pooners have the chance of ever growing out of it
>>
>>37300449
thank god, why tho?
>>
>>37300466
idk desu, but I've definitely noticed a pattern
If I had to guess it would be because depooner dysphoria has a distinct, but hard to distinguish, origin point separate to what causes dysphoria in trannies/pooners who never grow out of it. I've noticed that a ton of depooners are bpd, which is definitely more prominent in females.
>>
>>37300569
mhnm makes sense ig. mine is probably just trauma and misoginy
>>
I’m scared bc I feel like I either have to get bottom surgery or attempt to detransition because being a twinkhon with a bulge in her workout shorts is not sustainable
>>
>>37299040
On the off chance this is genuine, how did you get over it? asking for a friend.
>>
>>37300962
just detrans its easier and cheaper
>>
>>37301043
i didn't. stil trying to just be a girl but failing cause i look like shit
>>
>>37299040
no one cares
>>
>>37300049
how tall are you?
>>
>>37301304
5'7
>>
>>37301304
153 cm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.