[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Your sexual trauma is invalid, your disability is invalid, your transgenderism is invalid. My sexuality is invalid. I am jealous of all of you, because what you went through was valid and real, and even if you question, diminish, or downplay what you went through, that is also trauma, that is invalidation trauma from abuse. So even that is valid.

I can never have valid childhood sexual trauma, because I merely have serve OCD that manifested itself in an intense fear of touching others, because I thought that would mean I was raped, or that I raped them, and therefore deserved to die. But all of that is literally in my head, nobody actually raped me, they were 50 feet away, I didn't touch anybody in appropriately, they were 50 feet away from me, regardless of how I feel about it. If I was molested as a child, that would mean I was raped, therefore I would actually be valid, I would have been truly sexually traumatized, I'm still blessed to have been never molested, I should count myself lucky. So feeling suicidal about it, is still invalid. Nothing happened to me.

My disabilities are invalid, because they're invisible, a real disability is one, that is externally visible, both physically and mentally, nobody can tell that I am cognitively impaired, have aphantasia, have expressive language issues, executive functioning issues, on the outside I am completely fine, and there is seemingly nothing wrong with me. I'm too smart, too much of a genius, for any of those issues to be real.

My transgenderism is invalid because, I do not want to be a woman because I have a female brain, nor is it the case that I want to be a woman, solely because I want to have sex with blacks guy (though I wish this was the case), or even because of an erotic target location error, I want to do so because at 16 years old, I was infected by the woke mind virus, and I have OCD, and the OCD, made me obsessed with wanting to be a pretty girl.
>>
>>37299729
My sexuality is invalid because, my desire to have sex with black guys isn't because I'm actually attracted to them, but because they make me feel feminine in contrast, it's a form of meta-attraction and objectification.

And my invalidation is invalid, because unlike for example, child sex abuse victims who get gaslit and invalidated, I actually am invalid. All of my problems are not real, but one giant schizophrenic hallucination, I am completely alone, I don't think I am human, because all of you are so completely alien to me, I have no ability to connect with you all.
>>
>>37299729
OCD is linked to being a victim of child abuse
>>
>>37299987
Apparently not necessarily true???

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.