[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thank you all so much, I started to genuinely believe that I was a closet homosexual, who wanted to suck cock, but this board taught me about the concept of meta-attraction. Essentially, when I am "attracted" to males, I'm not actually physically attracted to them, it's not that like, a penis turns me on, it's that, the way a penis makes me feel, turns me on. It's more about feeling soft, weak, submissive, emasculated, than it is about being somebody who is homosexual, and likes men, just for men. I'm not appealed by the fact that he's muscular, what I find appealing is the fact that he is strong, and I am not, there is a difference. Because of this, I realize, that I'm actually a fully, natural, heterosexual male. Makes sense, because I don't act all fruity and girly like gay guys obviously.
>>
gay
>>
fag
>>
>>37299935
>it's not that like, a penis turns me on, it's that, the way a penis makes me feel, turns me on
no gayer words have been said
>Because of this, I realize, that I'm actually a fully, natural, heterosexual male. Makes sense, because I don't act all fruity and girly like gay guys obviously.
bait used to be believable
>>
>>37299935
me too me too bro can we frot??
>>
>>37301991
>no gayer words have been said
No, it means, I enjoy thats how it makes me feel emotionally, being a gay isn't just using men as an object to make you feel good, it means you genuinely love men, and get hard purely as a physiological response to their bodies. Hence, I am still heterosexual
>>
>>37299935
holy shit you're trans? lol
>>
Is this a joke? This is 100% me
>>
>>37303043
Why is it so important that you not be gay?
>>
>>37303783
Cuz im not a fag
>>
>>37303835
are fags lesser people?
>>
>>37303843
Yes?
>>
>>37303936
Do you think everyone feels the way you do about gay people?
>>
>>37303938
Yes, some ppl just hide it
>>
>>37299935
>I'm not actually physically attracted to them, it's not that like, a penis turns me on, it's that, the way a penis makes me feel, turns me on. It's more about feeling soft, weak, submissive, emasculated
This is 95% of gay bottoms lol
You are just a gay bottom
>>
>>37303976
What do you hate about gay people?
>>
>>37304035
They like kissing men and thats gross
>>
>>37304044
Just kissing men is gross but like say acting fruity is ok, or that's bad too?
>>
>>37304047
Anything not sexual is gross
>>
>>37304056
What?
Not sexual?
>>
>>37304059
Yes so kissing, holding hands, cuddling, being gay etc
>>
>another tranny fails the theory of mind
>>
>>37299935
literally me
>>
>>37304032
Nope
>>
>>37304107
yes
>>
>>37304216
How is it gay if I like tofeel weak from a penis, but I don't like it because I find the penis to be juicy. Can you explain that to me liberal?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.