[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TellME.jpg (138 KB, 1242x701)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Tell me your experiences with gender euphoria, of the moments when you finally felt like a woman, of successful boy removal. I'm a sad repressor and I need material to fap/cry. It's literally the only form of stress relief I have.
>>
>>37300076
Anon you surely must be aware that no one who stays on this board passes or has a healthy sex life.
>>
>>37300208
I know for a fact that some of the Trans girls who post here are cute as heck!
>>
>>37300220
Either you're lying or you have really low standards
>>
>>37300076
Just troon out and get a girlfriend baka repper
>>
>>37301169
I can't, I wouldn't be safe and I'm not mentally strong enough to handle all the problems it'll cause. Repping is hell but it's a hell I'm familiar dealing with
>>
File: 1663721187719708.png (1.03 MB, 1000x750)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>37300076
>post-srs, post-everything
>oral from partner, but with the right parts

Just troon out, it's better than you expect
>>
>>37301399
What does it feel like to play with your new parts?
>>
File: what.jpg (38 KB, 640x622)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37300076
Is that from that one anime where the protagonist has this childhood friend (female) who he actually likes as more than a friend but never confesses, and finds out she's part of a magical girl sentai team by accidentally joining her squad with a device that temporarily turns him into a hot girl in order to fight the monsters
and then it turns out later on that she controlled events to get him to join so she could gaslight him into staying a girl because she's always loved him but was a lesbo and wasn't attracted to him physically so she orchestrated the whole situation to get him to join her magical girl squad just to convince him he should stay as one and be with her

I forgot the name completely but I remember everything about it lol
>>
>>37301676
no it's from a hentai. It sucks and is pretty cringe but this one frame makes me happy
>>
>>37301689
damn
hoped someone knew what I was talking about since this thread reminded me of it
all I know is that general plot outline and that the MC had blue hair
>>
>>37301697
wait, was it Majitora?
>>
>>37301714
nope
sounds close though
I remember the device that transforms the MC was like a bracelet or something
>>
>>37301779
ben ten??????
>>
>>37301779
Mahou Shoujo Site?
>>
>>37301787
>brown hair = blue hair
c'mon
>>37301791
nah that's way too dark
the one I'm remembering was more of a ecchi comedy
>>
>>37301803
>bracelet or something=watch
c'mon, nigga
>>
ok I remembered that it starts with a K and asked google and it actually found it
google AI is getting pretty good

it's called "Kämpfer"
MC with the blue hair and girl in the middle is his childhood friend that's conspiring to make him stay as a girl
>>
File: natsuru.png (36 KB, 300x303)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>37301846
>HRT be like
>>
>>37301846
I remember watching that early transition and it made me want to die
>>37301571
Pretty much how you would expect? Which is to say unimaginably better than pre-op, though honestly I sort of forget what it was like having a penis.
>>
>>37300076
>successful boy removal
does anyone have these but performed by a cis woman instead of a man
>>
>>37300076
When I got breast implants in 2021, it was the single greatest thing that has ever happened to me by far, and it's not even close. I've been asking myself ever since then, "What was the second greatest thing that ever happened to me?" and I honestly still can't think of anything because it would be that much of a distant second. Sure, there's a bunch of little things that add up, but the single greatest thing that ever happened to me was getting bolt-ons. I used to hate my body before that one surgery, and then after just a couple months, I began to love my body more than any person I know has ever loved theirs. Even the hottest cis women are not AGP enough to appreciate their own bodies as much as I was. No longer did I envy any of my female friends because now I breastmogged them and they envied me. I felt so much more feminine in every way that it pretty much eliminated like 90% of my dysphoria and I was truly grateful for every day I woke up. I love my tits so much.
>>
>>37300076

I have a good one, it's gonna be long bc it just happened last night and it's all very fresh

>Be me, 2 years HRT post ba post ffs but still get called sir a lot, don't pass, fagvoice, etc. still kind of a manmoder, don't dress very fem usually
>Been hooking up with a boy who lives near me, just mouth and hand stuff bc it's usually too spontaneous for anal
>Haven't actually properly bottomed in over a year, and just a handful of times before that
>Staying with some girlfriends at a nearby hotel for a few nights, but they left a day early so I have the room to myself for a night, tell the boy to come over at 11
>I've been eating vegetarian, taking psyllium husk, had a nice light brunch that morning and nothing else the rest of the day
>Friend from brunch loaned me a fresh bottle of poppers for the occasion, taught me how to use them
>Housekeeping freshened up the room, lots of clean towels, fresh duvets robes, the works
>Bought a bottle of prosecco and put it on ice, laid out some glasses and chocolate truffles
>Shower, double douche, exfoliate, moisturize, new perfume, 200mg progesterone in my ass
>Meet boy down in the lobby- he's 6'3, skinny, tattoos, so handsome, well-dressed as always
>Give him a big hug and a kiss, smell his cologne and take him right up to the room
>we sit on the bed for a little while, catching up, listening to music, drinking prosecco, eventually we start making out
>Ask him if he wants to shower, he says sure
>We get undressed, I ask him how often he exfoliates his body
>Not often, so I offer to show him how
>Slowly scrub down his whole body with a nice avocado honey exfoliating wash as we stand under the shower
>Stop to to fondle him and suck his cock a little bit when I get down there
>Get him all scrubbed down and rinse off, make him lie down on the bed so I can moisturize his whole body
>He's so lean, just a bit of muscle and the right amount of manly body hair without being unkempt

Part 2 in a minute
>>
>once he's all moisturized, we get into the plush hotel bathrobes and go back to making out
>feeling tipsy and needy from the prosecco and prog
>the robes only stay on for a few minutes, soon mine is open for him squeeze my new tits
>they're only a few months old, finally healed enough that it feels really really good when someone squeezes them
>We're both so fucking aroused at this point and can't take our hands off each other
>I grab the bottle of poppers and take a deep sniff before climbing on top of this gorgeous man to straddle him, already involuntarily grinding my hips like I'm riding him
>never been so hungry for cock in my life as I start to go down on him, slow and sensual at first, then tightening my grip and opening wide as I throat him almost to the base
>the poppers make me so flustered and almost totally kill my gag reflex as I give the most enthusiastic head of my life
>get some lube and plug my ass so I can start stretching out for him, he's not huge but has a good thickness and about 6" length.. just a perfect cock really, I'm not a size queen at all
>we're both so ready when I roll over onto my side, with a towel under my hips
>take out the plug and get more lube, put some on his fingers and he starts teasing my hole
>he can't wait anymore and slides in
>too much too fast, even with the poppers it still hurts, he pulls out
>I take another deep sniff and get an idea
>Lube up my left hand, put my thumb in my ass while I grab his cock and jack him off between my thighs while fucking myself at the same time
>after a minute of that I am so desperate, open, and ready
>he slides inside again, this time it feels incredible
>Hold him in place while I slowly slide down the first couple inches of his shaft, going a little deeper every time I slide back until I'm taking all of him
>I'm trying to be quiet but I can't stop myself
>fuckfuckfuck yes please yesyesyes please use me fuck please fucking use me
>Part 3 soon
>>
File: 1724671880059499s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Bumping bc I'm actually gonna go grab a drink with that guy rn and I don't want this to die before I finish my tale of manremoval
>>
>>37301399
>tfw I'm trying
>tfw surgery prices
I fucking hate how long saving up for this shit is going to take.
>>
>>37300076
Repressers really are the most pathetic creatures
>>
>>37303618
Oh, it's you.
>>
>>37301676
>>37301846
come on, kämpfer isnt that obscure
>>
>>37305413
but I never said it was obscure?
watched it once a long time ago when it aired and memory hole'd the name
gimme a break
>>
>>37302897
i didn’t realise ai was capable of making tranny erotica yet
>>
>>37303766
I know, I hate myself
>>
File: Ika Musume.png (227 KB, 640x640)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
I was dating a guy last week and he reached out and just held my hand all of the sudden in public. Like it was nothing.
>>
>>37308911
lock him down now
>>
>posts about gender euphoria
>repper
>uses a screenshot from a corruption hentai where a trap gets forcefemmed into becoming a girl (aisei tenshi love mary)
im starting to think this poster is agp guys idk what about you anons
>>
>>37300076
i actually stopped getting euphoria around the same time i stopped feeling constantly dysphoric
>t. 3 years hrt
>>
>>37300220
true
>>37300208
>>37300306
false
>>
>>37302693
>>37302897
i wanna self insert as the guy here
>t transbian
>>
>>37309932
>im starting to think this poster is agp guys idk what about you anons
Most women are agp
>>
>>37310309
Nta, agreed but this thumbnail is coomerbrained
>>
File: image0.png (200 KB, 640x482)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>37300076
>be me
>pass
>forget what it was like before
>anon asks for experiences
>realise i cant answer it anymore
>i forgot what it was like to be trans
did i win?
>>
>>37303766
sorry
>>
>>37309932
>im starting to think this poster is agp
The word you're looking for is based, that poster is based
>>
>>37300076
>gender euphoria
this is a term invented by agp fetishist weirdos and I harshly judge anyone who uses this stupid fucking term. Chances are they're either a furry, diaperfag or belong on some sort of sex pest registry
>>
>>37311162
Who cares who invented the term? It's a legitimate way to describe the joy brought on by the correspondence between a person’s gender identity and gendered features associated with a gender other than the one assigned at birth
>>
>>37311548
>>37311548
>>37311548
As an actual dysphoric there is no "euphoria" related to sex and gender. I hate it, I wish every day I could just be normal in this aspect. I have been changing and I feel beautiful, I don't hate my body like I did but I'll never like it. I accept what I have and work on changing, transition has been nothing but helpful and I've been called beautiful by people I trust to not bullshit me or who have no benefit lying. I want to be feminine and beautiful, gender euphoria reeks of people who get boners with this whole trans movement when I just want to eliminate dysphoria and find someone who loves me in spite of this gender nightmare. More power to people who find comfort or contentment, your peace is not "gender euphoria" it's acceptance and a lack of self hatred

Picrel is for the gender euphorics
>>
>>37311994
ok so you just go off and focus on avoiding misery and remaining comfortable numb then
>>
>>37311994
>I have been changing and I feel beautiful
That's gender euphoria you dumb broad
>>
>>37311994

To me, gender euphoria is kinda like runners high. When you run hard enough, after a certain point of pain and suffering you get a big rush of endorphins that kills the pain, it feels all tingly and nice. When my dysphoria subsides a little bit and I'm able to actually enjoy my body, to feel desired, feminine, to be accepted as some kind of woman, it really feels kinda similar. Yes, it's more about relief from pain than anything actually pleasurable, but the lifting of the pain is kinda euphoric too. It's like when you've been sick for a few days, and you finally wake up one morning with clear sinuses and your symptoms gone- it's euphoric to be at baseline when you've been miserable for so long. However I will never ever actually use the term gender euphoria IRL bc that's associated with cringe reddit hons lol

Captcha: DADK0K
>>
>>37315182
>When my dysphoria subsides a little bit and I'm able to actually enjoy my body, to feel desired, feminine, to be accepted as some kind of woman, it really feels kinda similar. Yes, it's more about relief from pain than anything actually pleasurable, but the lifting of the pain is kinda euphoric too. It's like when you've been sick for a few days, and you finally wake up one morning with clear sinuses and your symptoms gone- it's euphoric to be at baseline when you've been miserable for so long.
Probably the best way I've seen it put
>>
>>37303707
get a job someplace that covers it
>>
>>37300076

I did David Bowie on karaoke and got the man voice out for it and people assumed I was a theyfab on T.
>>
>>37311162
It's not a hedonistic high it's more like that feeling of gasping for air after holding your breath for too long.
>>
>>37311994
it's like i also feel happy when my cold goes away but i am not feeling lack of cold euphoria
>>
>>37317241
You don't? You don't actively find that feeling of sitting by the fire and warming up pleasurable in its own way?
>>
>>37314913
>self acceptance and body contentment is euphoria
don't you have updoots to collect for your dopamine addiction?
>>37317241
this, the relief of symptoms is an amazing feeling but it's really just restoring balance/equilibrium. It feels good but it would've been better to just not get sick
>>37317272
comfiness and contentment is kinda different from euphoria, if dysphoria is the bottom of the emotional/happiness spectrum euphoria is the peak. Neither are really sustainable long term unless you're extremely masochistic(dysphoria) or a hedonist(euphoria) and the brain will naturally seek to return to as baseline as possible
>>
How did a coomer thread devolve into a debate about what gender euphoria is?
>>
>>37318514
Because "gender euphoria" is coomer fetish bullshit! Nothing about being trans should make you happy, if you're a trans woman (a real trans woman) you know that life is nothing but misery and that transition is just about lessening the sting to a tolerable level. You'll never be a real woman and it eats away at you knowing you'll never really be a mother or normal! Being trans is nothing but pain and if I could find a cure for this mental illness I'd take it no matter what I ended up as (man or woman as long as I was cis)
>>
>>37319333
the worms have eaten your brain and all that is left is wormshit
>>
Honestly if you conceive yourself as a girl in combination with the euphoria, it leaves a gaping hole in your soul that from then on you want to frantically re capture.
>>
>>37319333
>>37311994
>>37311162
>>37309932
It always was agp.

You did good slick.
>>
>>37300076
The first time I had sex with my current partner. I hadn't dated in like 3 years while I was transitioning so this was my first time having sex with boobs and while my GF was pegging me doggy style she leaned down and stared playing with my boobs and in that moment feeling her boobs on my back while she was playing with mine made me have probably the strongest orgasm of my life
>>
>>37322083
...hot
>>
bump!
>>
>>37300076
gooned to this thread
>>
>>37324351
Are you a crypto trans repressoid?
>>
>>37303618
where did you go nona...
>>
>>37324727
She was probably abducted by a violent chaser
>>
File: 1725865685661791.png (296 KB, 564x564)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>37301973
What cup size were you pre-op and what's your cup size now? I'm in the small c cup range but am constantly on the fence about breast augmentation mostly because ribcage hon...
>>
File: crusaderlove.jpg (53 KB, 654x569)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>37324879
I hope she escapes before the thread dies so I can read part 3
>>
>>37324903
seems she didn't make it
>>
>>37326424
it's status: OVER
>>
wtf is this thread?
>>
>>37324885
Not her, but I went 32B -> 32F and it was a way bigger boost to my self esteem and wellbeing than I thought it would be.
>>
File: 372906.gif (325 KB, 192x192)
325 KB
325 KB GIF
>>37328690
Crap... it's kinda embarrassing to admit that I want and/or need a BA just to feel whole in my own body...
>>
>>37328934
You'll get over the stigma of cis normies thinking its bad or whatever when you realize how much better you feel.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.