[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6103.jpg (189 KB, 960x958)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Why is MTF + blue collar worker the most kino pairing?
>>
>>37300221
I don't want a filthy alcoholic boyfriend no thanks
>>
because it's hard to find actually masculine men outside of blue collar workers
>>
>>37300221
Men, imagine coming home to your beautiful braless NEET tranner wife after a 10 hour workday, you are working and saving up for her srs.
>>
>>37300317
the cost of the surgery will increase faster than the rate you can save. do not romanticize blue collar boyfriends.
we are tired, smelly, dirty, have very short tempers, and will get cancer before the age of 40. we also don't have time for anything, and our wages suck.
>>
>>37300352
Don't forget a fucked up liver due to all the alcohol you're drinking
I've seriously never met a construction worker that didn't drink daily
>>
>>37300352
Babe is that you?
>>
>>37300383
yea and they usually smoke a bajillion cigarettes per day too.
honestly i'm too tired at the end of the day to go to the liquor store, that's why i don't drink like most of them do. sometimes i treat myself like once a month, though.
>>
>>37300415
Ah but that's the thing, they don't go to the store after their done working, they go to the store before their job starts and drink during it
>>
>>37300221
i love masculine men
>>
>>37300221
What if I’m a mtf blue collar worker?
>>37300415
keep a 30 pack in your truck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.