[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: interlinked.jpg (49 KB, 736x555)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
i am in my final year of college, and i have been on hrt for 4 years. I go to a pretty big school, so i see lots of trans girlies around. y'know the type: high socks, skirts, chokers, etc. but y'know what, they look happy.
when i was a lil baby tranny i was miserable, and brainwormed, and dooming all day.
I am happy for them
>>
>>37301107
do u at least pass now after 4 years from 18 - 21
>>
>>37301132
yeah
>>
>>37301107
>but y'know what, they look happy.
im always sayin this
im really envious of them it sucks :/

>i was miserable, and brainwormed, and dooming all day.
im still this...
>>
>>37301146
then why aren't u happy if ur already at the finish line?

being miserable and brainwormed has taken its toll mental but its far better than being hugboxed online, going outside honfident wearing the autistic male idea of how they think a woman might dress and being laughed and mocked at and having the complete inability to make friendships and being constantly bullied. they might look happy but i promise u they arent
>>
>>37301193
youre doing a lot of projecting anon, they are actually happy. i know a few of them
>>
>>37301200
im not projecting im just saying exactly what i saw from the queer squad at school, they all befriend each other since they have no one else but when you actually poke past their shell they are miserable fucks that want to kms every second of their lives
>>
>>37301231
>im not projecting
>>37301231
>they are miserable fucks that want to kms every second of their lives
>>
>>37301334
>im not projecting
>they are miserable fucks that want to kms every second of their lives

2 of them (friend group of 5 total) tried to kill themselves on numerous occasions and one succeeded and they brought in the counsellors for every grade to try and give us resources. They all cut, every single one of them has scars. and i looked at their priv ig page and its all depression posting

its not projection! its real life!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.