[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: soon i will be free.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1024)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>mtf
>30s
>no money (stimulus 1200 was most i ever had at once)
>live like a pet
>treats here and there
>dissociate all day on weed and games (prison)
>ramble at my mom about interesting things (she doesn't care)
>give animals attention (they can't talk)
>drive from place A to B and never deviate because no money or friends
>bide time until it's all over
just a few more decades and i'll be free
>>
Have sex with your dad.
>>
>>37302542
Get a job and save money. You live with your mother so this will be easier than you think. Move out. Set the both of you free.
>>
>>37302542
i wonder if the reason you never have any money has anything to do with the fact that you blow it all on weed?
>>
>>37302546
gross
>>37302598
i tried getting a job once but quit before doing any work
>>37302609
i don't make money it's a treat like catnip
>>
>>37302598
>get a job
>save enough money to move out
>saving is easy because you live with your mom
>move out
>suddenly you can't save any money and can barely make rent
wow what a great idea
>>
>>37302542
very relatable, im so sorry
especially the live like a pet part, i live with family, have no money, and occasionally people take me out to do stuff like im a dog who needs to be taken for walks periodically
>>
>>37302673
lol this so much. back when people cared they would take me to the movies and stuff. i get why they stopped caring tho i don't blame them. all of my clothes are hand-me-downs from my cis sisters. it's so awesome getting a bunch of clothes! i am like wtf this is hundreds of dollars worth of stuff i would never be able to get otherwise. i am so grateful. i don't deserve any of their kindness. one day i will pay them back when i'm better. idk how to get better tho. i take my meds and just sorta be myself.
>>
>>37302669
If you save money for multiple months rent in advance it's doable. Don't encourage this poor woman to leech off of her mother forever. If necessary she can also get a roommate or 2.
>>37302638
Get another job. You can't be a NEET your entire life and it's making you aimless and miserable.
>>
>>37302542
u just like me fr
>>
>>37302734
if OP's monthly rent and necessities come out to more than what she makes in a month, her money will still be consumed until it's dry. roommates can help, but sometimes, and more often than we'd like to admit, these setups go to shit unless these roommates were already your best friends since fucking middle school.
you're pretty much fucked in the modern world unless you get lucky, or generational wealth is passed onto you. everyone i know in their 20's that's doing well had generational wealth passed onto them. everyone else, well, they're either living with their parents or barely surviving with no end in sight. sometimes both but that's due to their own poor choices at that point, or they've just accepted they're living with their parents for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>37302784
>If
>If
>if
Doomer faggot.
Let her try and let her live.
>>
>>37302720
>i am so grateful. i don't deserve any of their kindness. one day i will pay them back when i'm better. idk how to get better tho. i take my meds and just sorta be myself.
exactly how i feel, im gonna start crying

but i dont know how to be useful, i've never been useful and it all feels pointless to be useful
>>
>>37302734
i have dreams of going back to college. like actual dreams where i am walking the halls and talking to people and listening to a smiling professor and the classmates are all looking at me then i wake up and i am back to zero ambition. mirror catches my eyes and i am back to reality. then i go for the weed. then i am talking to myself and fantasizing and babbling and listening to music and dancing sometimes but rn i am lonely. this is odd. i don't normally reach out like this.
>>37302784
i live with family it's big. i am a leech on the community. they agreed to it knowing what i am but i still want to win the lottery one day and pay them out big time but that's another fantasy. if i keep frugal and eat less i will be less of a burden. got new stuff like shoes so i took a month off laser to compensate.
>>37302811
>idk how
>pointless
yeah i am zoning out rn hanging on that pointlessness trying to find more out there rn. therapist is like get outside of your comfort zone and this is outside of it for me rn
>>
>>37302821
It sounds like weed is a crutch for you. You should try to quit.
>>
>>37302804
>let her live
if your definition of "living" is surviving paycheck to paycheck for decades in a society torn apart by the long-term effects of capitalism and the expectation of infinite growth, sure.
>>
>>37302846
It's a hell of a lot preferable to rotting away in a bedroom high on weed all day.
>>
>>37302673
>>37302720
can I be ur bf or fwb
like let me rail you for a bit and treat you
then you go back to mommy and hand her the dollah bills so you can feel good about yourself
>>
i am forcing myself to pay attention to this thread. i have such a huge urge to play video games or make more coffee or smoke more weed or just lay down and forget i even made this thread. i need to listen to all the feedback tho. these are actual people rn and it's scaring me. the right combo of words could destroy me and that terrifies me to my core. yall wont do that to me right?
>>
>>37302859
I mean, there's things she can do in her current state of being that are better than that.
She can start a personal project, build/create something, etc. With the computer and the internet you can learn just about anything. Dare I say she can learn to code but damnit that's what I did when all I had was a computer, no money, and plenty of free time. It's not a skill I use often anymore but I do occasionally write some code. You can start some pretty cool projects, maybe make money off of them in the future.
>>
>>37302821
You went to college? Did you graduate and what did you study?
>>
>>37302883
not reading this thread just get some adhd meds dont try too hard to do anything just keep relying on chemicals get a stim prescription n ur automatically more functional fuck all this “oh get a job” the drugs will do that for you
>>
>>37302890
A part time job to save money would be a good compromise. She can help her mother out a bit and still have her free time while easing into a routine.
>>
>>37302804
>if
yeah i do that a lot too. i predict bad outcomes over and over for even small things like dog walks. i haven't been able to exit the property in some time.
>>37302836
dreading that. i keep trying. it's so much more lonely without it.
>>37302881
lol well i only ever had sex on like 3 occasions. never had a relationship for more than week.
>>37302895
after high school i went aimlessly and flunked out. idk what to do there.
>>
>>37302946
Try making some online friends. Since you already play games this won't be too difficult. Join some Discord servers dedicated to them and do your best to participate.
Do you have any interests or hobbies outside of games?
>>
>>37302821
>get outside of your comfort zone and this is outside of it for me rn
well thats progress then, don't discredit it
good job : )

>>37302881
i have incredibly bad avpd, im simply not built for human relationships
forever khhv loneliness is all i'll ever be able to have

>>37302903
not really how that works....
t. has an adderall prescription
>>
>>37302946
>never had a relationship for more than week
let’s shoot for 2 weeks then. let me accommodate your situation and you can accommodate mine. i gotta hit the rack tho
here’s my discord: lastscholarofblanchard
>>
>>37303001
This guy is a groomer OP. Stay far far away.
>>
>>37302974
>interests
i am thinking really hard on this one. i like listening to people talk about stuff. ummm. like. i watch rain walk videos and asmr. i made 3 asmr videos so far so that's something. i like listening to people's problems and helping them solve. ummm. solving my mom's dog's problem rn. uh, just sorta like psychology stuff, philosophy. idk.
>>37303001
lmao too scared. sorry. you have to literally come to me or i wont talk to you. i dread getting to know people. i just want to know you already, you know?
>>37302989
:3 ty
>>37303011
oh ok thnx
>>
>>37303021
So you have a YouTube channel? ASMR can be a profitable niche. You could make money with that on the side. Of course you need a decent mic and script for your videos, but this is something you can work on, and it's good to have goals.
Have you considered going to school for psychology? You could help people in similar situations as you right now. That's an honorable calling.
>>
File: 1709324831602253.jpg (453 KB, 1191x1684)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>37302821
>then i wake up and i am back to zero ambition.
thread is so relatable it hurts. been living at parents house for 3 years now after uni with zero career prospects. no car, no friends, can barely work for 2 months at a time before i get too suicidal to think. like all the energy and motivation from days past has been sapped out of me and now just existing day to day is exhausting.
>>
>>37303067
family donated the setup for asmr stuff. i got good grades in writing. people liked my erotic script on soc. people praise my voice on here!!! WHY CAN'T I PUT ALL THIS TOGETHER?!?! why can't i just act for myself and do things for myself and actually come together into a human or something ugh.
anyways i got some cereal and was talking to my mom some more. now my cat has the zoomies lol
>school for psych degree and doctor stuff
that's the plan if i ever go back. my brain keeps coming back to it.
>>37303092
life is super exhausting. sometimes it isn't tho and i get a lot done. lately tho that's been less. i hate days where i can't do anything it sucks. stretches sometimes into weeks. i just showered after like a week of not. ugh.
>>
>>37303183
It sounds like you have more going in in your life than you think. Keep the ASMR and the college goals and work towards them. I believe in you. Good luck.
>>
>>37302883
nice blogpost retard maybe oh idk try getting a JOB??? i get it video games are fun but you should really focus on more important things in life. Your mom isn't always going to be there, so if you dont fix things now, you might not be able to later. There are people worse off than you and they dont have the luxury to fuck around like you do. Do you really want to be homeless and move from weed to crack cocaine, heroin, fentanyl etc? not a good look, sis...

t. turning 30 soon and still living with parents but have a plan to move out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.