[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sailor Moon Peace Cute.gif (1.99 MB, 498x498)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
One of my old fantasies is one where all the women are gone, and everyone is forced to take steroids. If you're a taller male, you're forced to take testosterone and get jacked. If you're a shorter male, you're forced to take estrogen and become a cute girl. We would all be fucking each other. Nobody would be allowed to get fat. We would all be made to stay as sexy as possible. The short males would be forced to do regular stretching and hypertrophy work for their legs and glutes. The sex starts to melt people's brains, and there's nothing better than fucking your friends, and people do it all the time. Since it's mandated by the government, nobody opposes it, and everyone is having hot sex all the time, and everyone learns to love it after getting their brains melted. Nobody gets to have sex with biological women, and the only sex superior males get is with inferior males on estrogen, and the inferior males must service them. Nobody will ever know what it feels like to put their dick in a pussy. Everybody will live their entire lives only knowing what it feels like to pound ass or get pounded in the ass.

The only people who get to reproduce are the strongest and most muscular men and the cutest and sexiest trans girls, but they don't actually get to have sex with biological women. Their semen is used to inseminate the handful of biological women remaining. These biological women are split into two groups, one group for creating strong and muscular men, and the other group for creating cute and sexy trans girls. Literally evolution on steroids. Although a lot of attractive traits are attractive on both men and women, there are plenty of examples of attractive traits that are only attractive for either men or women. This would be the greatest form of eugenics ever. Creating really cute, sexy, feminine trans women for the super men to play with and enjoy.
>>
File: Sailor Moon Cute Hot.jpg (39 KB, 540x405)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Society is entirely made up of males, with females only existing for reproduction. It was determined by the rulers of society that women only exist to hold men back, but that it is important for men to have feminine company. The solution to this was to turn the weakest and most feminine men into women for the real men to enjoy. These new women are no longer annoying, and they are way more fun to be around, with excellent sex drives and amazing sexuality. If at any point the new women wish to revolt, there exist legions of hyper athletic super men ready to chase them down and put them in their place. They will get dicked down until they fall in love with being feminine women, propping up their cute, little asses for superior male cock.
>>
>>37303273
>>37303276
fuck u and fuck ur agp fantasy
>>
>>37303276
bro is describing an omega, alpha universe
>>
>>37303273
>>37303276
I agree 100%. The real question now is, which kind of male are you?
>>
>>37303363
I'm 5'11 and pretty alpha. I'm currently taking testosterone and dianabol.
>>
>>37303379
damn, based
i'm 5'11" too and i just take finasteride and ashwaganda
i hope we both find the tranner of our dreams, brother
>>
>>37303394
>i hope we both find the tranner of our dreams, brother
me too
>>
>>37303273
You nigger you posted the same shit on /fit/ two days ago
>>
>>37303273
>>37303276
in my new world order there will be an agp test and if u test positive ur thrown into the meat grinder
>>
>>37303273
This is stupid and you should feel bad about how stupid it is.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>37303273
Relatively engaging to read. Write this stuff up in a story and post it elsewhere rather than here, maybe
>>
>>37305292
I was not expecting sonic
>>
Bump.
>>
>>37303273
>One of my old fantasies
Sure boss. Do you have more fantasies or is this just a way of speaking?

Shit fantasy btw.
>>
>>37303273
this must be what it's like to be a bonobo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.