[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

they should make us bottoms a subscription service where we can pay to have a big strong top tell us what to do on demand
>>
Get a bf
>>
Didn't they come up with something like this targeted at straight women? Cuddle buddies or whatever? It was where a woman could hire a man to cuddle with them during those lonely nights. I think it was based off of a similar service in Japan.
>>
>>37303504
I'll do that for free

clean your room
take your vitamins
start putting money into an emergency fund
>>
When I was keyholding for a mtf like a year ago, I would make them clean their room and make their bed and send me pictures of it as proof. I don't even think it was the keyholding thing, I think they just liked the thought of doing it *for* someone.
>>
>>37303653
o.. o-okay >///<
>>
>>37303862
THIS WOULD FIX ME
>>
>>37303653
NOOOO getting my shit together isnt hot retard
>>
>>37303891
silence bottom
change your car's oil
>>
i dont want a big tall top, i want a cute little shorty who's too shy to initiate
>>
File: 1711217643958316 (2).png (199 KB, 665x674)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>37303890
>Take pictures (it is okay if you are not comfortable showing your face etc.)
>Are willing to wear feminine things
>Things like making goals for yourself and commit to at least discussing your progress on them with me

The keyholding thing also isn't optional.
>>
>>37303925
Me
>>
SHUT UP ToT
>>
Bottoms don't have money
>>
>>37304000
send me like 25$ or so for a cage and you've got yourself a deal ~
>>
>>37304274
>asking a top to pay for things for you
Different anon, you're a terrible bottom. You don't ask a top to pay for shit for you, if they buy you something it has to be of their own accord and you thank them for the kindness.
Breaking god damn etiquette like this is instantly ghosted type shit for a lot of tops.
>>
>>37304674
Interesting take.. not sure I agree though. Realistically I think asking for things is A-Okay. Obvy I didnt really ask very politely but thats only bc I kinda imagine everything that happens on this board is lowk a larp. Im not joking tho (* ^ ω ^) I would be totally into that whole situation :)
>>
File: 1000018936.jpg (104 KB, 517x547)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37304000
I'm >>37303890, i would actually be so down for this if i wasn't still living with my family which would make chastity and dressing up difficult. Wouldn't be the first time i sexted but to have a long term keyholder who's also fixing me and boyremoving me sounds insanely hot. Probably gonna seek out someone like this as soon as i move out lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.