[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2616043.jpg (421 KB, 3840x2160)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
how do i cope with the fact that no one will ever see me as a woman no matter what i do because i shoulder mog 80% of men i meet
>>
The better question is why are you so obsessed with making everyone "see you as a woman"? Do you think women are seen as better people than men?
>>
>>37303613
you might not pass but you can still be hot and fuckable
>>
>>37303628
Again, the question is why do you associate maleness with being sexually undesirable.
>>
>>37303637
I find maleness very desirable but I'm not OP anon
>>
>>37303623
>>37303637
yeah definately lol, but that's not the point. the goal is always to pass or at least look fem which i never can because of my gorilla skeleton. are u retarded or just a coping hon?
>>
File: file.png (1.13 MB, 615x924)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>37303613
Get big boobs. Duh.
>>
>>37303672
but you can't explain why you need to be seen as this type, how it changes how people see you
its like talking to an npc character, you have a pre-set dialogue tree and you cannot go off-script
you just repeat "I MUST BE FEMALE"
>>
>>37303623
Dude, bro, dudebro, duderino, broheimicus, duderator, brodacius maxidude...

...you're trans. You have gender dysphoria. That's why you can't seem to get your life in gear, that's why you can't figure out your own sexuality, that's why you're angry all the time, that's why you hate looking in the mirror. Which is good news, because now you know what's wrong with you.

The bad news is there's literally exactly one effective treatment for gender dysphoria and it's transition. It's going to suck but you will feel better.
>>
>>37303744
>I hate being male that legitimizes my inner female nature
pseud-talk
>>
>>37303710
it doesn't matter how big they are they'll always look uncanny on my wide moid ribcage
>>
>>37304133
Incorrect. They'll only look uncanny if they're too small for the shape.
Once they're big enough they'll just look like bimbo bolt-ons.
And that's female.
>>
>>37304322
agp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.