[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701897506335689.jpg (108 KB, 750x750)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>us election
>look inside
>ban youngshits or ban "assault weapons"
can someone please just run the country without infringing my rights
<no
>>
File: chase-yellow.jpg (550 KB, 2048x2048)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>37303740
At least you can make a vote for something better.
He's on the ballot in 47 states and write-in for the rest of the country.
>>
>>37303740
why do you need weapons when you can just call the police
>ACAB btw
>>
>>37303772
voting yellow doesn't really do anything, i just hope kamala wins and the republican packed supreme court will shoot down any gun legislation, but if they were in the habit of being constitutional about gun legislation we wouldn't have had the NFA
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>37303794
It helps ballot access a lot depending on the state. It's also voting for who you actually want and not who you think will win.
>>
>>37303740
where is the party that fights for my rights to operate and own a tank?!?!
>>
>>37303818
>>37303772
>>
>>37303772
he stole my vote after heritage faggots ruined Trump with all the retarded trad faggotry and anti-trans stuff
>t. rw chaser
>>
>>37304399
Trump as been ruined before that, but that's a whole tangent I don't want to get into. ("take the guns first, due process later")
But glad to see you choose liberty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.