[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7600.jpg (83 KB, 1080x598)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Anybody else suffer from intense secondhand embarrassment every time you have to use they/them pronouns? I want to respect everybody's self-image, but whenever I have to use they/them on a singular person, I feel like I have to plan out my sentences in advance and then when I do I cringe internally so hard that it keeps me up at night. Maybe it's just autism but I really wish it was natural to me
>>
>>37305544
I use they to refer to cis people and always have, it just comes naturally to me
>>
it's just autism i don't have this issue
>>
>>37305544
>>37305562
My preferred pronouns are lol/lmao.
I would appreciate if you used them appropriately.
>>
>>37305544
its not hard for me if they look gnc at all
>>
>>37305544
There only is male and female singular pronouns.
>>
>>37305544
I geniunely liked that show
>>
>>37305544
nah i am not using they/them for someone, ur he or she and i'll call u that based on ur appearance not birth sex or what u "identify" as cuz passoids are girls and hons are men. there's a difference between respect and playing pretend
>>
>>37305886
desu hons are a third category, there are 5 genders based on appearance - male, female, child, androgyne (mixed and attractive) and faggot (mixed and ugly)
>>
>>37305916
there's only male and female, those other 3 fall under male or female too
>>
>>37305544
at least english has a already implanted word that's used, try portuguese, you say the pronouns and can almost feel the people around you irking.
>>
>>37305931
based on appearance retard, a beardy fat gigahon looks nearly the same as a hyper-pcosed cishon
>>
>>37305984
no that looks like a man
>>
>>37305994
Yeah a man with fat tits, absolutely going to be treated as male and not as a freak
>>
>>37306018
ugly males are freaks so yeh he's gonna get treated like an ugly male
>>
>>37305544
It doesn't bother me at all. To be honest the most embarrassing thing for me is to have to call someone by a stupid, comically bad, monosyllabic transgender name. "Kai" being the worst of them but there are many.
>>
>>37306772
This. All my theyfab friends have stupid ass names
>>
>>37305544
Basically just go by lookism. If they look genderless and beautiful I'll honour the they.
>>
>>37305544
I be one of the few fucks that loves snapdragon from that hgs non anime slop
>>
I legit have nonbinary dysphoria and I hate myself and I hate all those "enbies" that don't do anything to transition who are all basically "girl coded" because I have mommy issues and I hate women, I hate that that's how I'm seen.

I know this is basically maladaptive naval gazing but I just want to meet people like me: not AGP fetishists or theymab creepers, not feminine theyfab morons who do nothing to transition, people who actually respect masculinity but also retain an understanding of what it's like to be treated as a marginalized gender for your whole life

I don't respect people who don't take steps to transition or who do not try to look androgynous, I do not respect people who show detachment from societies expectations, I do not respect people who have zero clue of what it meant to be trans 10, 20, or even 30+ years ago. I fucking hate them. They judge you for not being woke enough or for having any hangups or baggage. Or maybe they're just girls trying to ruin this for the rest of us
>>
>>37307383
how many enbies change their names? i only know one who did and they are named after star trek
>>
>>37305544
no but the other day i met a zero effort tranny girl (like literally with beard) and didn't know what to call him
>>
>>37305544
they/them is just a neutral "can we talk about this person without bringing up their gender" shit imo

>Maybe it's just autism but I really wish it was natural to me
it's significantly harder for me to refer to pooners with male pronouns compared to hons with female pronouns
like for non passing mtfs there's cognitive dissonance that i have to power through, but for non passing pooners there is absolutely zero part of my brain that reads them as male.

>>37309890
i met one but she also had like a perfectly passing voice so she passed from the back until i saw the beard
>>
>>37309946
a lot of they types seem incredibly traumatized and don't know how to just assert which gender they want to be
>>
>>37309981
idk really anything about it but i just assumed they/them was a soft thing like "i'm not dysphoric about my body but i don't like certain social expectations about my sex"
i just hate the whole "gender is just presentation" shit with a passion
if you're on hrt i respect your pronouns, if you're not i don't
>>
>>37305855
spoken like a true esl
>>
>>37305544
not if they're actually androgynous or gnc, then it feels appropriate
>>
>>37305544
yes this is the main reason why right wingers hate FOOKIN' PRONOUNS even if they struggle to articulate it.
same issue arises when it's a gigahon asking for she/her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.