[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images(5).jpg (43 KB, 759x404)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
im a straight male who psyoped himself into having pseudo dysphoria through agp mental fuckery
i looked too often at pictures of girls doing cosplay on the internet and i thought they were so pretty i started to internalize being a young woman as the objectively best physical form a human could ever possibly have and developed feminine body dysmorphia instead of masculine
im retarded as fuck for that
i also wasnt mentally strong enough to just tell myself to be normal so i started taking estrogen behind my parents backs
i dont really remember my childhood but i dont remember having any stereotypically feminine traits except like being sensitive i guess and the fact that i was also in relationships with much older women when i was way too young probably didnt help at all with my mental health issues, even had cases of them incentivizing my gender issues
i know im attracted to women and these feelings are for sure some erotic target location error shit or something like that instead of actual dysphoria
i feel intensely ashamed of being like this and appropriating the struggle of actual trans women but the idea of just going off hormones and being an average guy fucking terrifies me and unironically makes me want to cry
idk why im sharing all of this but i feel like its the only place there will be at least some people who relate
>>
>>37306205
>appropriating the struggle of actual trans women
You're literally just the same as most trans women. Blanchard wrote about this.
>>
>>37306205
>Straight
>Male
>Takes hrt
Pills Alice
>>
>>37306215
i dont think its the same thing at all im just too fucking stupid to differentiate finding someone attractive and wanting to look like them
>>
>>37306267
Because you're trans you moron
>>
>>37306205
This is the most trans fem brained post I have ever read. You’re a trans woman, stop repping you’re on HRT for fuck’s sake.
>>
>>37306308
how is that fembrained at all?
>>
>>37306267
>i dont think its the same thing at all im just too fucking stupid to differentiate finding someone attractive and wanting to look like them
I'm also not trans but I feel this sometimes. For both men and women and femboys but especially women
>>
>>37306277
yeah im a moron but cause im too stupid to realize that theres a difference between what i feel attracted to and how i should want to look
>>
>>37306218
the hrt implies taking the pills already
>>
>>37306383
does this make your a moron? or is it just a quirk?
>>
>>37306563
well most of humanity seems to understand that concept but my brain doesnt
>>
>>37306205
What is pseudo-dysphoria, anon?
>>
>>37306658
im not really using it in a scientific manner but its to describe the symptoms i feel which are almost identical to gender dysphoria but only manifested because of my autism and mental quirkiness described in the post
>>
>>37306584
or do you just happen to both like women and want to look like one? sort of like how a lot of gay men date people who look basically just like themselves, it's just a thing for some people
>>
>>37306677
well but im also male, i guess it would make sense that there are homossxuals who feel attracted to people who look like them but that isnt the case for me, im a heterosexual male who started wanting to look like a woman
>>
>>37306685
For the last time males do not want to look like women
>>
>>37306708
Incorrect. I'm a cis man on HRT and I'd prefer looking like a woman just to be seen as less of a threat to people. There's nothing trans or womanly about my motivations.
>>
>>37306735
Most men don't like being seen as a threat either, remember how angry that bear thing made chuds? You don't see them transitioning lul
>>
>>37306735
Sorry anon if you’re on HRT that makes you transgender. Being trans is like 20% self-identification and like 80% actual transition.
>>
>>37306708
well im male born with male genitalia and most likely xy chromosomes and i want to look like a woman more than anything in the world
>>
>>37306802
GIRL listen to yourself
>>
>>37306768
I fail to see how others decisions are relevant. I am a man, they are also men. We just decided different routes through life. So what? They don't invalidate me.
>>37306793
I haven't done much transitioning. Just a normal looking dude without a libido and less than average strength that takes medicine every week. So there, not trans.
>>
>>37306735
this is the most retarded thing i've ever read
>>
>>37306808
i wish i was actually a girl, like really, but im not
just saying that hurts me but its the sad truth
>>
>>37306827
If you're going to insult me you could at least elaborate as to why.
>>
>>37306843
Honestly best thing I can say to you is get off 4chan. Wanting to be a girl is a symptom of, you guessed it, being a girl
>>
>>37306848
i'm insulting your because of the retarded thing you said
>>
>>37306856
What's so r*tarded about it?
>>
>>37306864
>I'm a cis man on HRT
>I'd prefer looking like a woman just to be seen as less of a threat to people.
>There's nothing trans or womanly about my motivations.
These parts
>>
>>37306855
its not the same thing
maybe if i start passing better and estrogen has more of an effect on me i can maybe argue im intersex in a way thats closer to being female but i probably dont have a female brain and my experience will be more like of a male living as female
i wish it was as easy as just not using 4chan though
>>
>>37306877
Explain why ANY of this is r*tarded. Taking estrogen doesn't define who I am, and there isn't anything womanly about preferring to be less threatening.
>>
>>37306891
I cannot emphasize this enough, it literally is. That's enough, that's all you need, don't let retards gatekeep you
>>
>>37306896
cis men don't take HRT. "wanting to be less threatening" is cope and idiotic excuse. there is absolutely something trans about your motivations
>>
>>37306899
i will only maybe start to believe that if i start to look like an actual women instead of an androgynous sickly anemic teenager
>>
>>37306916
Cis men take HRT because I am a cis man and I take it. It's pretty simple. If I were trans, I would have dysphoria. But I do not. I'm just a normal guy and will always be so.
>>
>>37306708
this thread eases my doubts about actually being trans, thanks anons
>>
>>37306205
ETLE. gets me, too
>>
>>37306936
>but the idea of just going off hormones and being an average guy fucking terrifies me and unironically makes me want to cry
this is the most trans and dysphoric thing i've ever read
>>
>>37307068
Responded to the wrong post :p
>>
>>37306205
OP I’m basically in the same boat as you it’s completely fine to be a cis guy on hrt, regardless of what trannys say.

It’s just a different avenue of expressions
>>
>>37307068
its pseudo dysphoria developed after years of feeding my brain pictures of attractive girls, it might look the same a lot of the time but it isnt
>>
>>37307194
oh. well i feel the same as you. should i start hrt?
>>
>>37307207
my position has always been that anyone who wants to look more feminine should take estrogen, fuck what everyone else thinks its your body
i cant answer what you want for you but if you want to and you can, just do it yknow
it doesnt matter if you are trutrans faketrans or whatever else or if you just want to have breasts even
>>
>>37307128
ywn have a normal family you'll be a creep with breasts, youll also get lobotomized out of AGP by E
>>
>>37307236
I get this, I really do. But I also fear >>37307265, so I don't know what to do since it's purely a sex fetish for me and doing something dramatic for a fetish seems bad
>>
>>37307265
Don’t want family don’t think I would be a suitable parent.

I’ve been on hrt for 2 years and started in my teens I just look like a twink. But sure *buzzword* *buzzword* *buzzword*
>>
>>37307284
sorry its a complicated question to answer. i think you should really think about what you might not want from hrt if you are thinking seriously about it
i took the decision relatively young and without much thinking cause i wanted it really bad so i guess I kinda avoided thinking too hard on it
>>
>>37307298
well, I didn't get any funny feelings until much later in life so I'm old as dirt now, probably too old to even be wasting my time thinking about this shit. if you had asked me any time before age 28 i would have said absolutely not trans, in fact I did once when a trans friend asked me why I was crying once
>>
>>37307284
I mean in all honesty if you’re willing to get raxiofinne or have money for gyno surgery a year or two on hormones really won’t be that bad
>>
>>37306205

Stay away from ideas about why you want to do things, you're just telling yourself a story. You want to be a girl, so you're trans. You have absolutely no idea why that is. Pro tip: don't make things up.

I think you have trans/autistic typing patterns
>>
>>37307440
what if i dont want to be trans
>>
>>37307414
>raxiofinne
what's that? google brings up nothing. and no, i have absolutely no money right now lmao
>>
>>37307509
Sorry I’m retarded. It’s raloxifene it prevents breast growth whilst taking hrt, since all the other effect are reversible.

It gives you time to see if it’s right for you.
>>
>>37307543
interesting. that's useful to know, thank you.
>>
I feel same as you op. I want to be a woman, but I don't. Because I know all of this is just sick. If there was a woman button I'd break that mother fucker. This is all a game of cruel and twisted chance, if you don't pass you are fighting reality. The majority of trans people probably are not passing. It's all so tiresome.
>>
File: images(22).jpg (44 KB, 592x518)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>37307623
>we can't fight nature, Joan
>but I also can't fight my own nature, that's the paradox, you see?
>>
File: 1679299095933292.png (465 KB, 640x640)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>37306205
>im a straight male who psyoped himself into having pseudo dysphoria through agp mental fuckery
me
>>
>>37307853
My "nature" according to this board is to turn myself into a androgynous looking freak all the while making my life more difficult than it already is. Gender euphoria is something that reaches into your heart and leaves you yearning. You tell yourself that this thing you've nutured in your head (yes, she only exists in YOUR head) is something that needs to be loved. I don't know what the fuck the internet did to me, but I will suffer with this possibly for the rest of my life and I hate it. I hate listening to music, I hate looking at the sky, I hate feeling like I have a heart in the first place. Because the fucking tranny demons have widdled their way subliminaly into my head. This shit is so uncanny and I can't cope with it. I want to get to the bottom of it, I want to understand why we as a generation are so fucking lost to the point to where we think becoming women would make us who we "ought to be."
>>
>>37310209
I give up, seek therapy. The real tranny demons were with you all along
>>
>>37310209
You idealize women and romanticize being a woman as your form of escapism. It may have been how you coped with having neglectful parents, or a lonely childhood, so you build up this imaginary female friend within yourself to feel less lonely and to have a goal of making this person real. But then you reach adulthood and have to choose to accept reality or embrace the schizo life of pretending to be someone you're not.
>>
>>37310268
My childhood was awful anon but I never had an imaginary female friend at least not that I know of. But as a child I dissociated a lot.
>"you idealize women and romanticize being a woman as your former of escapism."
Unfortunately I thought that's why I want to be a woman but I could never accept that. I wonder how many others are like that?
>>
>>37310422
>Unfortunately I thought that's why I want to be a woman but I could never accept that. I wonder how many others are like that?
I didn't include the elephant in the room that no one likes to speak about, which is the sexual component involved as a primary motivating factor for mtf. Sexuality is perhaps the strongest motivation that drives male behavior. When you idealize women and experience sexual attraction to women while having self esteem issues, your attraction can turn into a fetish. Some male fetishists become masochists while others develop AGP arousal.
>>
>>37310223
No I don't actually believe in demons anon. We are just all messed up in the head.
>>
>>37310510
I just wanted to be pure hearted woman... it started off as non sexual but hey. If your straight and see a "girl" in the mirror of course your going to get hard sooner or later. This all happened at 21 for me....
>>
>>37310510
Even on a website full of people with experiences like mine I still feel lonely... I still feel like a gross person..... i feel like a fetishist. I think I just need love..
>>
>>37310667
Gotta love yourself first
>>
>>37310681
Are all trans people like this anon?
>>
>>37310854
Just the ones who post here lol
>t. mentally ill trans
>>
>>37310874
I feel like this board is way more skeptical of accepting ideas which is a good thing. It's nice to hear someone talk about what is actually happening and it goes as follows, we are all AGP and a lot of us experience dysphoria because of it. I still yearn to be a woman even though I know I'm batshit.
>>
>>37310874
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfjhF1ndzo8&pp=ygUPQXV0b2d5bmVwaGlsbGlh
This video made me realize some things.
>>
>>37311151
What did it tell you?
>>
>>37311585
That we kind of skinwalk women to build up the "woman" inside of ourselves

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.