[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8303.jpg (251 KB, 959x958)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
women are unironically mentally/emotionally stronger than men
if a man is short he will melt down and ask if he should inject estrogen because it's apparently so over
if a woman is tall she just carries on with her life despite it being shitty to be a tall woman, especially nowadays
men are useless
>>
>>37306246
Don't worry
The poons will be here soon to talk about AMAB privileges like pickle jar opening ability
>>
>>37306263
men also cannot handle any critique, as evidenced by this reply
>>
>>37306246
Not a good comparison because being a short man is way worse than being a tall woman
>>
>>37306263
well there's that and having a staggering 91% less chance of being raped than a women lol
>>
>>37306339
tall women are seen as mannish and unfeminine. the beauty standards for women are incredibly narrow in comparison to the ones for men.
>>
>>37306263
See the real oppressed group of men are the ones so weak they can't open jars I swear my mom is like 1.5x stronger than me
>>
>>37306339
short men can get bigger by going to the gym and just wear insoles, tall women cant exactly shrink their bones. to be a tall woman and pretty you kinda have to have an eating disorder because tall women can only be pretty if you look like a model
>>
>>37306361
tall women are seen as mannish. short men are seen as subhuman. it's not really comparable
>>
>>37306421
short men are not seen as subhuman lmfao get real
>>
>>37306246
Most men like tall women. Myself included. It's hot.
>>
>>37306440
They are in their heads and really that's what counts
>>
>>37306246
being a tall woman is cool and based actually
i love when people shorter than me ask me to get things off shelves it's like i was built to be helpful
(or sometimes they like hate relying on tall people and REFUSE to ask and gotta go get a stool or w/e which is just entertaining)
>>
>>37306453
did you read the thread or are you slow
>>37306457
this is what they say on reddit
>>
>>37306440
often they are and consistently they are worse off than tall women.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being upset at your circumstances. You would think that transgender people who have so many things to feel self conscious about would understand this.
>>
>>37306246
How is it shitty to be a tall woman????
>>
File: Dana Rettke.jpg (83 KB, 600x729)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>37306246
That's a shitty example and they're not even remotely comparable. Being tall is considered universally superior, even for women. It's only bad when they have bad proportions and look masculine, but then that's a problem of proportions, not height per se. It also has many advantages not related to attractiveness, like being stronger and more intimidating.
>>
File: 1726251210519194.jpg (36 KB, 526x583)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37306246
ur mind would shatter if u read even 1% of my AO3 fic bookmarks...
>>
I guess we pretend every model isnt tall as fuck
>>
>>37306246
You are retarded if you think being a tall women is a comparable disadvantage to being a manlet, if it even counts as a disadvantage. The amount of men who pray to the gods for a tall woman alone instantly put her in a far better situation than the manlet. In short, you're a fag.
>>
>>37306246
Women are mentally and emotionally stronger than men because they are more pro-social and tend to have the backing of other women. Both men and women think it's bad for a man to be short. Only men think it's bad for a woman to be tall. Women are cooperative while men are competitive
>>
>>37307191
I disagree, both women and men think it’s bad to be a tall woman too (unless you’re model skinny - there’s not really a short man equivalent to that). This seemed to be a bigger deal before the “mommy” trend of recent years, but the tall women I went to school with were definitely ostracized and ridiculed by everyone around them. I also think /tttt/ users are going to be biased toward accepting characteristics uncommon for women.

Fundamentally, anyone who is in the upper percentiles of anything for their gender is going to lose the ability to become “conventionally attractive” and lose any privilege that comes with that. (Although the less you’re nerfed in other ways, the better you tend to be seen).

I think height is one of the few things that matter in male beauty standards, unlike the countless that matter with female ones, which is why so much energy is focused on it. I’ve noticed women who typically make fun of men’s height tend to have something going on with their own appearance, so they’re probably grasping for any control they can get, or even just looking for someone compatible with their “weird” body (tallest men I know are all dating fat chicks).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.