[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: VENB_18126_12652180A.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Meta attracted amabs, what's it like to have a dick in your ass when you're not attracted to men? Please provide as many details as possible, thanks.
>>
>>37306903
like fucking urself with a dildo except more degrading
>>
>>37306903
Really fucking good actually, inconceivably better than having sex with women
>>
>>37306963
>>37306944
Did you let him in on your secret or just pretend to be a normal gay bottom? Was he offended that you weren't attracted to him? Did you get hard? Did you cum?
>>
>>37307167
Oh I've only been with guys who know I'm trans. They didn't ask if I was attracted. Yeah I orgasmed
>>
>>37306903
judging by this PSA, meth is pretty mef
>>
>>37306903
Meta attraction doesn't exist, it's a concept blanchtards made up because the blanchard topology does not allow for bisexual trannies. Like read any erotic novel for straight cis women and it's full of what people on this board here would call meta attraction.

Turns out "meta attraction" is just plain old attraction to men, as pretty much most cis women experience it. If you are meta attracted to men, congratulations you have the sexuality of a mentally healty heterosexual women.
>>
>>37309069
women don't like other women thooo
>>
>>37309069
I'm not a tranny though, I'm just prison gay and coping with a more realistic sexual fantasy where I'm attractive to someone, unlike in real life.
>>
>>37309069
I'm bi althoughbeit
>>
>>37309069
it does exist though
>>
>>37308780
tfw meta attracted methhead mef
>>
>>37309069
this. enjoying the relation of yourself to a man putting you in a feminine position is typical for androphilic women. creating narratives around it helps. even when i have sex my fantasies revolve around this idea of arousal that drives a handsome man to force himself on me in some coerced scenario. it felt like some weird AGP thing before i transitioned but now it just feels normal

>>37306903
it feels like im a plaything or a piece of meat, just getting used as a sleeve for his pleasure. it's so embarrassing to let myself get defiled by a dominant man because i was too feeble to resist. his strong hands grabbing my sides sends shivers up my back. there's intense pulses of radiating heat and pleasure emanating from my nether regions. then when i realize im actually getting some enjoyment out of being penetrated in a way im not supposed to i feel even more ashamed like no one will be able to respect after this. it feels even more humiliating to think about how smug the guy fucking me must feel, that he managed to get what he wants and broke me into liking something i should despise. this is about the point i usually start orgasming...
>>
>>37309088
that's hot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.