[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i dont care if i lived my life as a "man" for 22 years, i can't understand men. I dont care if i had "male puberty" or "male socialization" or whatever..

and i hate men for that reason. Also he said he doesn't love me, so i hate men even more and he is acting weird the entire time since then.

i want to bash my head in to a wall bcz im so fucking ugly and that could be the number one reason

i hate it and i know i'm a man or smth like failed male or xy genes or every cell in my body or whatever those realistic men say, i hate you i hatemen
>>
>>37307137
maybe i deserve it idk

im ugly and im a bad person i thinki deserve it
>>
File: 1720315967361.jpg (90 KB, 1387x702)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>37307137
me too fren
>>
>>37307137
>>37307240
Ok, and?
>>
>>37307595
idk i dont have any friends and i wanted to say how i hate men and im hungry and my belly got too big for some reason
>>
>>37307137
males have insane sex class solidarity when it comes to maintaining or boosting male power overall as a class but males don't love anyone besides some of the male bottoms... males that are not inclined toward being bottoms don't functionally love, and that goes for women or men.
>>
>>37307968
that's a cope, men can love but im unlovable also i think they dont love depressed trannies
>>
>>37308069
I am giving you a truth nuke and you're too fixated on navel gazing to wring out as much woe as possible.
>>
>>37308090
okay you are right, i hate men even more more now
>>
>>37308104
you can hate men. have you seen how fucked up mentally American women have gotten since Roe was taken off the table? they are extremely upset and are trending more and more toward 4B. it's just considered a cardinal sin to ACTUALLY hate men.
>>
>>37307137
I hate everything about being a man. I despise cars, sports, being macho, wrestling, transformers, tonka trucks, etc. growing up was hell. everybody spammed me with shit I hated. id have to sneak barby games, hide clothes I made for my figurines, and live in the shadows of society. I finally got the courage to transition and it's made me so happy, I want to cry everyday because of how happy I am
>>
>>37308159
it's objectively fucked you couldn't just be left alone as you were.
>>
>>37307789
maybe you're boypreggers owo
>>
>>37308201
ty <3
>>
>>37308216
i wish i could get pregnant

>>37308159
same
>>
>>37307789
All of that is easily solved
>>
>>37307968
Only straight men are capable of true love
>>
>>37308280
As a closeted tranny, I agree with this. My least favorite part of being a man is being expected to actually love women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.