[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just need to vent off to the void here.
I went to a group therapy session and all there were was caricatures of trans people there. Like the amount of people that didn't pass at all like I went and I swear I was the only person who even remotely tried into putting into their appearance. It quite literally was the most disgusting group of people I've ever been around. Like 90% of them were making sexual innuendos about thick eggnog sliding against the back of their throat. Then when that was over a person just hijacked the whole thing to just whine and complain about the medical system and that they couldn't advocate for themselves. I was really hoping there'd be more discussions about LITERALLY anything LGBT or specifically trans related. God damn those fuckers now I fully understand why so many people think all trans people are gross after seeing that. Like everyone there looked like the stereotypical wojacks in there. If any of you are reading this from that group therapy you really need to look inwards and actually work on your social skills. You all were god awful to be around.
>>
That is largely why I don't interact with the trans community outside of this place. What I've experienced myself has completely turned me off from ever doing so. I love my brothers and sisters and ultimately support them, but I would never be friends with a large portion of them.
>>
>>37307205
Hey anon. Firstly, you have an ugly soul. Secondly have you considered sample bias? Maybe the ones who need the group therapy are all the ones too mentally ill to put effort into their appearance. You definitely have something mentally up with you but yeah, it's just a different thing they're going through, probably higher IQ honestly, go get a therapist to sort you out one on one. Good luck, sorry the people going out to access the free help were all hopeless and fucked.
>>
>>37308193
Higher IQ as in you probably have a higher IQ, not them just to clarify.
>>
>>37307205
At least you have such thing as LGBT group therapies in your place
>>
>>37307205
if you need to go to a support group youre at the bottom of the bottom anon
you came here to talk shit about the most mentally ill and most unfortunate of trannies for going to their designated safe space
>>
its like making fun of fat people for going to the gym
>>
>>37307205
I said this 9 years ago when my first gender dr made me go to a group therapy meeting ran by a man in a moo moo dress and a visible erection. When my turn to speak came I said I dont think pronouns matter unless a person actually passes as a woman. I was the only one there who took a bath that day. I crawled out the bathroom window to escape
>>
>>37307205
>these people look icky THIS IS SO TRAUMATIC!
>>
>>37308404
ok but yes this unironically kind of
>>
>>37308193
don’t listen to this faggot, op. it’s totally okay to feel what you feel abt other trans ppl imo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.