[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712418414265488.jpg (7 KB, 256x256)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I'm not very assertive IRL. I'm mtf, and I wasn't assertive before HRT either, and I always worry people are upset with me. I try to keep to myself to avoid bothering people.

My bf is assertive for me a lot, because he doesn't think I'll speak up for myself. I'm trying to speak up for myself more, its easier online because in discord I use a soundboard with soundbytes from Warcraft to speak up for myself. IRL it takes a while to work up the nerve, and it feels like my bf doesn't have the patience for me to try to deal with people on my own and I'm worried he's mad at me about it and I'm trying to be better but it feels like I'm just not getting anywhere and I realize that's all pretty circular but that's part of why I'm having trouble.

I'm not sure how to ask without being cringe so I'm sorry if this is weird, but is it really bad if I'm not good at being assertive? Like is my bf going to want to leave me?
>>
>>37307321
>is my bf going to want to leave me?
nah, women are allowed to be unassertive
>>
It depends. If you're so unassertive that it's becoming a huge annoyance for him, then yes, it could become a big issue. Maybe talk to him about it???

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.