[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Theres a girl I love more than anything and she loves me. The problem she's a mentally ill trans girl. Like multiple suicide attempts, drug addicted with psychosis and extreme trust issues mentally ill.
I don't think I can ever be happy with her, but also I don't see any way how I could be happy without her. If I don't take that chance I will forever regret it, but if I do she will break me.

How can I deal with that?
>>
r u n
>>
dont be a fucking retard and save her before you both inevitably rope
>>
>>37307677
>save her
This is the worst possible advice in 95% of cases
>>
>>37307639
Aw thought you were talking about me until the drug part. :( I wish someone was in love with me
>>
>>37307779
There sure is someone for you, but you are probably not for them
>>
>>37307672
I know I should but I can't
>>37307677
I can't save her... I can only try to enjoy the time with her until it will inevitibly go south
>>
>>37308484
Yeah. Not any more. It's cold.
>>
>>37307639
have fun going down the psychotic path with her... It's the worst idea you could have, but you seem to really wish to convince us you can't do otherwise, so you have made up your mind. You dumb fuck.

Luckly, that's not my problem
>>
>>37309168
I guess you're never felt true love. It's when you know you do something stupid, you don't want to do it, but you can't stop yourself from doing it anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.