[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boymoder.jpg (6 KB, 228x221)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
can cis girls perform boy removal too or do you need a man and a penis for the procedure?

what does their version of boy removal even look like?

asking for a friend obviously
>>
>>37307782
Its contentious, but I believe a big enough strap can also be used for boyremoval
>>
>>37307796
please elaborate
>>
>>37307822
What do you mean like how do you use a strap on?
>>
>>37307782
my doctor did it using his knife
>>
>>37307782
i'm sure a particularly enthusiastic cis woman w/ a strap could boyremove with the best of them. i have never heard of such a thing tho...
>>
File: real.png (2.19 MB, 2017x1134)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>37307796
>>37307822
>>37308595
>>37308623
i would beg on my two knees my lord gave me for a pretty cisgirl to peg me. I WOULD DO ANYTHING and by anything i mean ANYTHING because i know it would be hard to put up with my disgusting body. Just one time and i would be her personal slave for eternity. I would go to work for her, i could be a stay at home, anything, anything she ever wants i would do it. Just once and its done. I would buy her the strap, i would pay for her bus so she could come to my house or i to hers, anything i want it so bad but i know i could never do it its so hard i need a hot woman to peg me. It doesnt even need to be hot just anyone will go. But just once before i die i want it so bad but i could never. The closest i ever got was when one goth (faker btw) mommy on tiktok hearted my comment about me letting her use me. Its so over i cant even talk to women i just want one to use me i want it so bad please god why why why i just for once please lord whyy
>>
>>37308623
oof

>>37308595
no i just want to know what it'd look like

i keep hearing about boys removing boys but never about girls removing boys
>>
what is boy removal
is this /ttt/ slang for getting an abortion or something
>>
>>37307782
I would do it but I’m a ftm repper
>>
>>37307782
No, women fundamentally cannot. A woman will either view you as a potential lover or a child to be protected. If you submit to her, you are immediately just a child under her care. Its totally different energy than to a man.
>>
>>37311063
female brain is insane
>>
>>37307782
idk probably
>>
I'm willing to try and find out
>>
>>37311158
hero
>>
>>37307782
no, they want all amabs to be extremely manly
>>
>>37311063
>>37311466
you two are lying

i can accept god making me trans

but i can't accept god not making a single woman that wants me to be her good little girl

that is cruelty of the highest order
>>
>>37312850
they will call you that, maybe even treat like it, but ultimatelly most will expect you to fill a male role anyway
pls remember all cis people see trans stuff as costume/fashion choice at best if they're "supportive"
>>
>>37310988
being fucked until you cant exert masculinity anymore
>>
>>37308896
I mean I could probably absolutely annihilate every male thought in your brain with the strap, but I’m like a half repping pooner so I’m not a real cis girl.
>>
>>37311063
I mean I can’t have children so luckily for all the cute penisgirls I am more than willing to adopt them and then incest strap them ruthlessly. But you have to play into my sick AAP fantasy and call me big bro even though I look like a disheveled dyke.
>>
>>37307782
i had a cis gf who promised to boyremove me at the beginning of my transition and for FIVE YEARS never would peg me. wanted more and more piv. eventually started making me be on top for it too. then the relationship ended when she turned out to be cheating on me with men and theymabs
you need a stone butch for boyremoval or this is i think bound to happen
>>
>>37312983
i'll take it at this point, i'm desperate

>>37312953
yeesh. i don't want that

>>37313011
i'll do this. are you also a repressing ftm though? i need to know.

>>37313020
oh god

it's scary enough being trans

as a c4t transbian, i think i HAVE to repress
>>
>>37313041
I’m a butch dyke so of course I’m a poonrepper. and I’ll probably still rape you to get gocked desu. But it would be mostly strapping.
>>
>>37307782
Something involving a chastity cage, a cold bucket of ice water, and a VERY tight nylon rope.
>>
>>37313011
Bro that's my agp fantasy too...
>>
>>37313011
hot ......
>>
>>37313240
Oh my
>>
>>37313011
heya big bro
>>
>>37311063
>A woman will either view you as a potential lover or a child to be protected
M...mommy?
>>
>>37313070
>butch dyke
>poonrepper
wait is that always true

also gocking is a dealbreaker for me unfortunately

>>37313240
okay, no joke, i don't know what that is referencing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.