[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701210580924963.jpg (119 KB, 960x887)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
how do you feel about it?
>>
>>37308386
Choices have consequences
>>
>>37308386
Feeling like settling down with a woman.
>>
>>37308386
I think gay men have entirely too much fucking sex. Stop barebacking, goddamn.
>>
Nobody forced them to take cock in the ass.
>>
>>37308400
Not with PrEP
>>
>>37308413
The men dressed in black in op's image should've used it then
>>
>>37308408
I did
>>
>>37308386
damb looks like straight people's fault
>>
so why didn't they stop having crazy sex and multiple partners when a death sex plague was offing all their friends?
>>
>>37308452
men are sex addicts, what else is new
>>
doesn't really affect me since i'm monogamous. people who sleep around are yucky
>>
>>37308386
Thank a straight person for your existence today
>>
>>37308468
We owe everything to straight people
We're letting them down
>>
>>37308386
why didn't they just not have sex during the aids epidemic? like it can't really spread in that many other ways, right?
>>
>>37308486
Men are retarded sex-crazed apes
>>
>>37308468
No
>>
>>37308386
People in this thread forget that President at the time purposefully kept knowledge of AIDS secret and withheld healthcare from gays

But still I will be honest I do not feel bad for most of them. Just stop having sex I am sorry but I do not feel sorry if you have unsafe sex knowing full well AIDS exists and then die
T. Gay male
>>
>>37308491
yeah, but then why do they want us to feel sorry for them? we don't hold pity-parties for antivax people who died from covid either.
>>
>>37308520
but like... their friends started mysteriously dying. didn't they wonder why it was mostly contained to their circles and not straights? wouldn't it make sense to consider there's some unique trait going on that makes the illness stick like that?
>>
>>37308413
Tell that to >>37308467
>doesn't really affect me since i'm monogamous
That's what all the black women with DL husbands said.
>>
>>37308707
I am not sure if you read my post or not but again if goverment kept that shit secret on purpose to kill fags then (some of them) can't be blamed
>>
>>37308707

aids can take decades to kill someone and can look like other illnesses, especially to an untrained eye. 59 year old dies of a rare type of lung or skin cancer and had the flu a lot before they died? By itself it is not unusual. Gays are a small minority of the population. Remember, people contracting aids in the early 80s before anyone knew about it will only be getting sick and dying around the turn of the century, after aids activism had started.
>>
If they died how come they're standing there dressed in black?
>>
>>37308386
>be a group known for being biological incubators of the worst STDs known to humanity
>be incredibly promiscuous and spread these diseases to epidemic levels
>pls feel sorry for our deaths that we brought on by our own behavior
>>
>>37309064
Yeah it must have been brutal for people who went through it but it's not like I'm gonna lose sleep over it.
>>
>>37308386
A cure is now available, for the low low price of a new car

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.