[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715770097129192.jpg (137 KB, 879x720)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
japanese mtfs in 1960s
>>
>>37308499
The most important tranny in Japanese history is probably that "drag queen" friend of Yukio Mishima's. He wrote about how envious he was of her beauty. Name is Akihiro Miwa. I was surprised to find that she's still alive and has a Twitter account today.
>>
>>37308529
Miwa isn't trans
>>
>>37308529
Holy shit that is crazy, they also voiced Moro in Princess Mononoke?!
>>
>>37308541
Only because he was born in 1935.
>>
>>37308499
god i wish it was the 60s and i could wear cute outfits without it being called agp
>>
>>37308555
he's had decades to transition and he probably could've passed at any time. he's just got a little sugar in his tank.
>>
>>37308553
Yeah I'm surprised he isn't very well known in the west despite Yukio Mishima's infamy. In Japan many people suspected they were lovers (and still do to this day) but Miwa has denied this.
>>
>>37308571
this is just crazy, i never could think that somebody like Mishima could be in love and envy to a beauty of tranny lol he could be repper

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.