[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sweater.png (253 KB, 1287x1442)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>6'2 mtf
what reason do I have to exist
>>
>>37308616
its all youll ever be
>>
>>37308616
>what reason do I have to exist
To step on me mommy
>>
>>37308616
omg, litterly me too. I feel your pain, I'm sorry bro. I'll stick around if you do too so we don't have to be alone:3
>>
>>37308616
to give ftm kings uppies
>>
>>37308616
to be my wife
>>
>>37308616
Anon. Work on your personality and skills and look after your health and mental health. Read, develop style and become a person instead of a category. This godforsaken place will have you thinking in categories rather than the individual worth and potential worth of each and every person on this planet. You are already worthy of a life worth living, and beyond that you're worthy of letting yourself become someone who people adore for you, not for what category you fit into.
The greatest poison of this website is that due to the anonymity. We speak in shorthand to describe ourselves and others. Twinkhon, hsts, theyfab etc. Your worth exists outside of all this. It's just a small part of you. You have more value than you know. Nurture it and flourish.
>>
>>37308616
How much is 6'2 in cm?
>>
>>37309080
Google a converter pls anon
>>
>>37309080
like six feet and six centimetres
>>
>>37309080
186cm
> different 6’2” tranny
>>
>>37308616
are you cute though
>>
>>37309107
Thanks!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.