[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cancer.png (47 KB, 399x438)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>be me
>watch video about adhd
>relate to it and think I might have this
I hate myself for faking mental issues, dissociation autism and stuff just for attentionwhoring
If I see a therapist that's like admitting to myself that I want to be validated for my struggle so ain't no way I'm doing that
how do I stop amemaxxing should i just kms?
The fact that this post exists is in itself attentionwhoring so it's just a proof that I'm faking all of this god wtf am I doing is my dysphoria even real am I a fake troon
I'm an empty shell filled by lies gosh i'm so pathetic aaaaaaaAAAA
>>
>>37309184
I think you're real anonette.
Though I have difficulty explaining why.
I think the fact that you say stuff like
"How can I stop amemaxxing" is proof itself.
>>
>>37309756
Also I'm trans and have ADHD and I relate to your post.
>>
>>37309184
Faking a disorder for attention involves two things:
1. Not experiencing the symptoms associated with the disorder
2. Getting attention (or trying to get attention)
You aren't doing either of these things. You are experiencing the symptoms of disorders while fearing and actively avoiding attention (making a post on an anonymous imageboard where people go to spill their least socially acceptable thoughts doesn't count). Your sense that you must be faking is likely the result of a lack of self-worth---you don't believe that you're capable of having "real" problems, and/or you think that others would assume you're faking and you're valuing this imagined outside opinion over what you really feel is true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.