[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724947303767538.png (2.01 MB, 1536x2048)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
What's the end game in straight rep4rep. Do they end up transitioning. Or mutual suicide?
>>
>>37309312
who do u think kills who first? the amab repper or the afab repper? who abuses who? my theory is the afab repper is the abuser until the amab repper snaps and does a murder suicide
>>
>>37309312
they both blossom simultaneously into an ultra gay boomerhon t4t transbian couple
and make everyone uncomfortable with their agp antics until they die
>>
>>37309408
>Transbian
You didn't even read the the first phrase
>>
i wanna be in a rep4rep relationship
>>
>>37309312
>What's the end game in straight rep4rep
having kids (which passes on the autism genes) and breaking down when the respective midlife crisis comes.
>>
>>37309497
The or throwing out their kids when they inevitably troon out on them. Either that or it mindbreaks them and they finally crack and become boomerhons.
>>
>>37309312
>straight rep4rep
Sex on LSD for a bodyswap experience.
>>
>>37309515
>they finally crack and become boomerhons.
it kinda sounds qt when both would do it together
>>
>>37309453
all hons become transbians if they havent already secured a wife pre-transition willing to put up with their bullshit
it doesnt matter if they started off "straight"
>>
>>37309539
straight rep4rep implies that the wife is a ftm repper
>>
>>37309312
reppers typically transition when they come into contact with each other. it's like a chemical reaction or something
>>
>>37309408
saw this once. both fat and both wearing covid masks.
>>
>>37309515
having one parent troon out is terrible but having both you parents troon is kinda based ngl. Unless they divorce. The main problem with troon parents is that they divorce and the wife hates her new transbian boomerhon husband
>>
>>37309575
When you see your own misery on someone else it triggers something in your brain. It's why some people don't like a flaw they have on other people because it reminds them of themselves. "Oh my god they're miserable I do NOT want to be like that holy shit"
>>
they have kids who they torture for being gnc and brainwash against trannies and then when their kids finally snap and come out they just deny everything and claim there “were never any signs”
>>
>>37310088
So like regular parents

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.