[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how did you accept femininity? i can’t wrap my head around it. didn’t you feel horribly embarrassed and ashamed, enough to immediately give up?
>>
>>37310120
Yes. Then you get over it because it's still better than repressing.
>>
>>37310127
but does it not feel worse than repressing?
>>
>>37310145
At first, but not forever
>>
>>37310154
how long does it take to feel better? i tried girlmoding for a month and it felt okay at first but then it got worse and worse until boymoding seemed preferable again
>>
It comes and goes. Girlmoding and boymoding aren't permanent states though, it's not like you have to commit to one or the other for the rest of your life and it doesn't have to mean anything if you don't yet have the courage to go full time
>>
>>37310120
i didn't but then i'm more of repressor on hormones that apparently have some natural fem fag behavior (i don't see it myself tho)

i don't know how but you really have to accept yourself some day? <3
>>
>>37310343
it’s been five years tho and i’m tired it wasting my youth tho. i’ve been beginning to think i’ll never have the courage
>>37310411
>but you really have to accept yourself some day?
but is that really true
>>
bump
>>
please i need answers
>>
>took hormones for 3 years
>bailed out because of lockdown and brainworms
>going back on hrt because remasculinization subconsciously messed with me despite my lies I was cured

It feminised my brain chemistry didn't it :(

Past repressor me was so much stronger
>>
>>37310120
for me the biggest help overall was meeting new people who were cool with queerness in general. i boymode but definitely appear somewhat gnc and being around people who aren't bothered by that (and some even think it's cool) really helped me stop hating myself and keep making baby steps with my presentation.
i'm still not 100% there and i still struggle with internalized transphobia a lot and don't refer to myself as female even in private, but being around the right people definitely makes me feel more comfortable being myself a bit more every day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.