[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sn.jpg (89 KB, 850x744)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
WHY MY PP NO SHRINK 1 YEAR HRT I WANT IT TO SHRIVEL UP AND FALL OFF BUT IT HASNT LOST EVEN A CENTIMETER
>>
>>37310466
it will
>>
>>37310466
same i still have a massive fucking dick after years of hrt i hate it so fucking much i need srs yesterday
>>37310475
when, dear god when
>>
>>37310475
im still 7.5 inches
>>
>>37310466
don’t worry mine didn’t either but then at 1,5 years hrt i didn’t feel anything in my panties, so i touched down there and felt a note, it said
>hey girl im leaving bye, t. penis
>>
File: 1726406259496854.jpg (472 KB, 2440x3418)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>37310466
>I WANT IT TO SHRIVEL UP AND FALL OFF
>>37310555
>when, dear god when
You already know the answer. It's not going to fall off, and you'll need surgery if it gives you too much dysphoria to cope with keeping it. On the bright side, having a vagina now is pretty nice desu.
>>
i need an mtf boyfriend with a big dick for me to suck
>>
>>37310466
if you’re thinking of getting srs then i’ve heard it’s better to have more material to work with, at least that’s my cope for now
>>37310849
would you be willing to share what the recovery process was like? it’s one of my biggest concerns
>>
>>37310466
hondose or you keep jerking off
>>
>>37310466
because it's an organ and genetics determine what happens to it once you replace the dominant hormone.
mine did not shrink, and had the gall to still work, despite me loathing erections.
funny tidbit (something i never heard about before) after about two-ish years my inner foreskin started to fuse to the glans.
>>
>>37310958
>after about two-ish years my inner foreskin started to fuse to the glans
wtf did it unfuse or is it stuck?
>>
>>37310934
nta but it doesn't have to be either, some of us just got the fucking gigachad thundercock genes. i take injections and cypro on top and i just get really strong boners when i'm aroused. that's enough to mantain the penis even without masturbation unfortunately. i can't do anything about it and i'm not gonna go live like kellogg. i'm just gonna keep coping that it'll give me better srs opportunities
>>
double dosing on t and e so i can futamaxx
>>
>>37310958
isn't that phimosis??
>>
>>37310990
it was stuck, like no amount pulling would ever make it come loose and could no longer fully retract. the skin just grew against the the corona of the glans and eventually started to cover more of it. i had vaginoplasty this summer.
>>37311048
yes, but i got it served only after starting hormones. never had issues with that before.
>>
File: 1726294949931386.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>37310921
>would you be willing to share what the recovery process was like?
I'll give you a quick rundown.

>1st day post-op
Woke up from anesthesia without any pain, but was also high as a kite so don't remember much from that day other than feeling the bandaging down there just to confirm my pp was gone for good.
>1st week post-op
A lot of sitting in the hospital and not being able to do much because of the catheter. Only mildly discomforting pain from time to time.
>1st month post-op
Getting packing and catheter removed hurt but not even in the top 20 of most painful things Ive felt. Had to start dilation at one week, and doing so three times a day was a big drain but I kept myself occupied during with my phone. Dilation didn't hurt because pain meds and everything was still numb for awhile.
>months 2-4 post-op
The worst part of recovery. Scar tissue contraction started and it made dilation painful and take forever, and still had to do it several times per day.
>months 5-12 post-op
Dilation pain mostly gone, and day to day pain disappeared after 3 months so I stopped all pain medication at that point.
>1 year to 2 years post OP
Dilation is painless but also somewhat arousing now. It takes awhile but is only twice per week which is really easy. Sex feels really really good. Never realized how much I could appreciate penis when it's not attached to me.
>>
>>37311029
it's not a muscle, no amount of masturbation or abstaining from that is going to have effect on the size of your penis, even when erect.
erections could help keep elasticity in the skin of your penis. i did nothing and had enough "material" for my surgery, but then again i have hyper-mobile skin (eds).
>>
>>37310466
I've been on hrt for over 6 years with good levels and I can still get hard. I overall maybe only lost half an inch. Would getting an orchi make my dick shrink more?
>>
>>37311286
that's just cap, it will atrophy without boners. that's literally why men get erections in their sleep. also many trannies report shrinkage so how do you explain that if it's not atrophy from less frequent erections?
>>
>>37311545
>that's literally why men get erections in their sleep.
no
>Sleep-related erections have been reported to occur from the intrauterine life to senescence. It has been speculated that the main function of nocturnal erections is to provide adequate engorgement of the corpora cavernosa, which then leads to increased tissue oxygenation. This is in turn to prevent cavernous fibrosis, the histopathological basis for corporeal venoocclusive dysfunction, which probably is the most common cause of organic erectile dysfunction.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16422802/
>also many trannies report shrinkage
mostly the ones taking hormones.
>how do you explain that if it's not atrophy from less frequent erections?
it doesn't have to be. because the plenty that do masturbate still experience atrophy. while cis men with erectile dysfunction can prevent atrophy by using a vacuum pump.
>In a prospective clinical trial conducted on 109 patients regarding the early use of vacuum erectile devices following RP, Raina concluded after 9 months that 80% of the patients using VED have had erections strong enough for a satisfying sexual intercourse and that they were less likely to present penile shrinkage
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5304365/
>>
>>37310466
don’t get erections and it will
>>
>>37311760
besides
Androgen deficiency promotes differentiation into adipogenic lineage, and accumulation of adipocytes in the corpus cavernosum may contribute to erectile dysfunction.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16390736/
Patients with erectile dysfunction tend to have significantly shorter penises.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15510185/
"tend", so first atrophy is not a definite given and second good luck finding a penis haver who never gets erect. most people on antiandrogens still get aroused, which apparently seems be enough to prevent penile shrinkage.
>>
>>37310873
here's me
i'll be your mtf boyfriend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.