[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 26882165.jpg (132 KB, 620x877)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
FtMs being shaved and forcibly injected with estrogen so their asses and tits grow fat and heavy. FtMs being used as breeding stock. FtMs being raped by 6'5 cis chads. FtM pussies squirting as their tight hole is pounded by a real man. FtMs being forced to be human toilets for cis men. FtM assholes prolapsing as they're double penetrated. "Straight" FtMs being rewired into craving cock and wanting to suck dick. Turning FtMs into onaholes so all they ever know is cis male cock. Bound FtMs being impregnated repeatedly and forced to give birth to quintuplets and being trained into how to be good mothers and loving wives.
>>
>>37310486
Why can't you say the same about mtfs :(
>>
File: 1705815770221852.jpg (113 KB, 882x731)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Looks like mental illness to me.
Captcha: TSMOO
>>
>>37310486
ew
>>
>>37310528
Injecting MtFs with Testosterone so they can be gigachad musclebros
>>
>>37310486
some ftms with degendering kink might love it...
>>
>>37310528
Because FtMs are women with breedable juicy fertile tight pussies
>>
>>37310486
>FtMtF's be like
>>
Why would they need to be injected with estrogen trans men can literally produce it on their own if they go off T is this some degenerate trans female projection?
>>
>>37310528
>Why can't you say the same about mtfs :(
Are you a little, skinny, cute, pre T/two months on T, AFAB woman with short hair, pink pussy, pink nips and pale skin who have gender dysphoria and is delusional about becoming a man? No?
Well that's why.
There is something so fucking adorable in women who are like this and I can't explain what I just want to protect and fuck them even more.
God, ftms are literally most adorable women ever (if they aren't too much on t)
>>
>>37312120
damn shame the floods in poland didn't cause a power outage in your area
>>
>>37310486
>this is just a forcefeminization/bimbofication fetish
>you are just a repper
>>
>>37310528
MtFs being forced to grow their body hair out and forcibly injected with testosterone so their muscles grow big and powerful. MtFs being used as breeding studs by 5'2 cis stacies. MtF cocks dumping thick loads into their tight holes as they pound a real woman. MtFs being forced to use cis women as their human toilets. MtF balls quaking as they impregnate multiple women. "straight" MtFs being rewired into craving pussy and wanting to tongue punch their tackle box. Turning MtFs into fucking machines so all they ever know is cis female pussy. Bound MtFs being used as a breeding stud to repeatedly impregnate multiple women, securing their legacy and being trained into how to be good fathers and loving husbands.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>37312161
What
I'm from canada lol
>>
>>37310486
where did the ice cubes in the picture come from
>>
>>37311407
not to the requisite levels.
the actual cure for gender dysphoria is estrogen for "ftms" and testosterone for "mtfs".
that balances their hormone levels and aligns their gender identity with their sex.
>>
>>37312797
Do you unironically think nobody has tried this already
>>
>>37312830
there hasn't been proper research on it's efficacy and how to cycle the hormones to get the best results.
also in-utero adjustment of hormone levels can also fix these conditions but the lgbt lobby doesn't allow things like that to be researched because they want a continuing supply of new gays.
>>
>>37310486
Hot but only if I'm doing it to other ftms
>>
>>37310486
Too late I clipped my tubes. Now I’ll never be a breeding sow :) guess you’ll just have to inject me with estrogen and make me a wet nurse before I cut my tits off.
>>
>>37313038
I’ll cut your tits off myself before I’d let that happen. I have your back, brothers. No trans man left behind.
>>
>>37313069
I mean frankly I don’t necessarily mind a like “bad end” where I become a wet nurse for a bunch of poonbabies. Least I won’t have to worry about taxes. I’d trade my pride as a man for a simple and easy life.
>>
>>37313087
Can’t say I understand making that trade, but I still hope you enjoy your weird retirement.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.