[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0441.jpg (20 KB, 328x370)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Hooked up with a femboy. Why are they so much sweeter than actual women?
>>
>>37310937
Do you also think the stripper actually loves you, anon?
>>
>>37310937
They are so much sweeter because they are so much more gay
>>
>>37310952
No. But he was so sweet he kept calling himself a girl but I told him it’s okay to be a feminine boy and the smile on his face was so wide. He was so sexually into it and so was I and would communicate so well, meanwhile girls could say the sex was so good and cuddle you then become violent harpies the next day
>>
>>37310966
Does gay levels change things? Girls are so pathetic and boring in bed but they put up such a frame that they are hot shit. Just my observation
>>
female brain is insane
>>
>>37311003
Modern female brain is broken.
>>
>>37310937
anyone who grew up as a boy is going to appreciate attention a thousand times more than girls
>>
>>37310978
Femboys are performing a fantasy, basically. It's a man's idea of what a man wants. They basically exist to be hookers - sexually submissive, horny as fuck, down for anything. That personality will be "on" whenever you are around. You're falling in love with a fantasy.
>>
>>37311016
It didn’t seem forced and he was very cute so I think he already gets allot of attention, it’s weird it felt normal, like this is how interactions with girls is supposed to be. My experience shows my interaction with girls as weird and retarded and awkward like these girls brains are broken or something
>>
>>37310989
I've never been sexually attracted to girls. I'm attracted to feminine boys
>>
>>37311032
Chud's opinion
>>
>>37311070
I'm an ex-femboy, sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>37311032
bvtal trvth nvke
>>
>>37310937
because they actually like men. As a bifag all my amab partners treat me so much better than my afab partners have it's unreal.
>>
>>37311092
Chad's opinion. You're not gay, no homo femboy is a Chud
>>
>>37310937
Greentext
>>
>>37311356
You're a Chad Chud. A dukus hole, plop mocker suckpup pollygog
>>
>>37311092
What happened to make you stop?
>>
>>37311432
I grew up and didn't enjoy it anymore. I'm just a well-groomed fag now.
>>
>>37310937
because they can't use hormonal birth control
>>
>>37311450
I have a femboy friend, he gets a lot of attention but confides in me how depressed he is and cuts himself. I think he's borderline personality disorder too, do you think he'll grow up too?
>>
>>37311523
I couldn't tell you. I was a femboy back when it was just called being a trap or a faggot. The new breed of femboys nowadays seem to have Peter Pan syndrome on top of a ton of mental illness. The internet landscape has completely changed.
I'd reccommend getting your friend to a shrink if possible.
>>
>>37311645
:(
I told him to go to one or therapy and he doesn't want to. He just indulges in attention and fries his brain with constant stimulation from youtube shorts and tik tok. I want to help him but he says he's fine.
>>
>>37310937
>Hooked up with a femboy.
How?
where did you find him?

I swear I cannot find any of these mythical femboys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.