[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

im a new trans girl, how do i get a skirt witout my parents knowing???
>>
>>37311525
Find a groomer
>>
>>37311525
Wait for like ten years
>>
>>37311525
just don't wear it around them? buy it using cash if they have access to your bank?
>>
>>37311525
Deliver to Amazon locker
>>
>>37311525
you should owrry about getting ESTROGEN without your parents knowing instead.. its not that hard.
same steps for both desu
get a prepaid credit card and a PO box (with cash), order yer skirt or whatever.. and go find some no KYC exchange and get some xmr and order a vial of E and needles too
>>
>>37311525
Say that you're dressing up as a Highlander for Halloween, and that you need a kilt.
>>
the kilt idea isn't bad, i am scottish
>>
>>37311530
This unironically
>>37311525
Get a job and buy diy hrt and see about getting laser with the groupon method. Save as much money as possible and prioritise tranny shit.
>>
>>37311774
tf is the groupon method
>>
>>37312112
https://www.groupon.com/local/west-memphis-ar/laser-hair-removal
>what is
the only way underb& tranny is gonna afford laser on 15-20hrs at a shitty wagecuck job without using a groomer
>>
>>37311525
Bait. Go away.
>>
There are also packages with unlimited sessions on specific areas and such
>>37312112
>>
>>37311571
On the note of needles, highly recommend getting the 27 gauge subq diabetic needles instead of whatever diyhrt wiki recommends. My fren uses the diabetic needles in her ass and it changed my life when she showed me cuz it doesnt even hurt a lil bit and works all the same
>>
>>37312309
when I started hrt I could use those but then the pharmacy decided to "helpfully" upgrade my needles and ever since then injecting is a nightmare
>>
wow you guys are so helpful. i always thought 4chan was a bunch degenerates but you guys are chill.
>>
>>37312860
i still am (:
no but fr dont spend too long on here it will rot your self confidence
>>
>>37312860
Stop using this website, you will regret when you get brainworms from here
>>
>>37312860
keep using this website!! it's very fun and you won't regret it!!
>>
>>37311525
What, does your mom still do your laundry?
>>
>>37311525
underaged!! gtfo!!

just go somewhere and buy it? if you don't have a job and a car you're shit out of luck i guess, but if you're fr about this shit you gotta get on that as soon as possible. i'm 20 now and i started diying at 16 because i refused to let myself masculinization further and i do not regret it. it destroyed my relationship with my family but i would do it a thousand times over again

also, if you're worried about your parents finding it, just do your own laundry lol. you should probably be doing that anyways
>>
>>37312860
>i always thought 4chan was a bunch degenerates
you haven't seen them yet? just you wait ;) ive seen crazy shit, man
crazy shit
>>
>>37311525
Focus on getting hrt first desu
For the skirt use spare money once you get hrt to buy one at a thrift store or to send one to an Amazon locker
>>
can i groom you?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.