[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>mentally ill attention whore ftm
>get diagnosed with DID at 15
>dissociate out of knowing i have DID
>start questioning if i have DID. ignore voice in the back of my head saying "of course you do retard"
>download psych records from 15, learn i was already diagnosed and i literally just forgot.
>diagnosed with "transient tic disorder" at 10, they end up not going away, later diagnosed with tourettes
>chronic pain for an unknown reason
>asthma
>autistic + adhd
>depression, ptsd, ocd, unspecified anxiety disorder
>formerly had blue hair, recovered
>some sort of eating disorder but too fat to be anorexic. bulimic if nothing else
>literally a gigapoon

all of this is professionally diagnosed except the mystery chronic pain and mystery eating disorder. im literally a tik tok gigapoon with 50 alters and tourettes. no one will ever take me seriously if i talk about this stuff, because its associated with 2020 trends on tik tok.
>>
lol
>>
>>37312254
Who the fuck actually gets diagnosed with DID as a teenager
>>
simply quit being a retarded faggot
>>
>>37312254
This was formerly me until I realized the "did" was gender dysphoria with mild dissociation (main sign of dysphoria at the time tbfh) and the autoimmune stuff was a conversion disorder from the lack of autonomy in my life. Testosterone and doing whatever I wanted cured. I wonder sometimes how much of a fringe case this is.
>>
>>37312254
I love being a rep poon who didn't even know what DID is.
I don't think I'm malebrained but at least I'm not retard brained
>>
>>37312460
i had (still have) a lot of memory issues bc of it. i went by a completely different name for months, and then i completely forgot that i ever went by that until i was reading old emails and saw that all of my teachers in school were calling me this random name i didnt remember. id lose memories of entire days and be convinced it was a different day of the week than it was, id just randomly "wake up" in the middle of conversations and have no idea what we were talking about or who i was talking to, id have conversations with people where i insisted on being a different person (and then have no memory of them), one time i got in trouble and was confronted with security footage of me doing something i had absolutely no memory of... and this had been happening since i was a kid. at one point i confessed to my parents that i was possessed and being controlled by someone in my head.

so i guess the psych thought it was clear-cut enough to diagnose me even though i was a teenager
>>
>>37312254
whole lot of words to say you're a munchie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.