[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694514590209123.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1280)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Testosterone is a poisonous venom that irreversibly destroys anything it touches. It doesn’t just destroy physical beauty, it destroys people’s mental beauty as well. That’s why every word coming out of male mouths just tarnishes everything around them and makes everything uglier and more depressing. Men only really exist as an evolutionary tool so that children can be created. They’re like monkeys that are just driven by their dicks that can’t think or behave in a civilized or caring way. Women are the real humans, men are just a tool for them to use. I mean just take a quick look at r9k and you’ll see the horrors that testosterone is capable of. IT’S INHUMAN. Cis women are literal goddesses compared to all amabs.

And what’s sad is that all of those reddithons could have been genuintly fembrained if they were just able to avoid testosterone completely, but sadly that rarely ever happens.

Males who subconsciously realize the truth about the two genders gaslight themselves into thinking they’re a ”woman trapped in a man’s body” to rid themselves of the nightmarish existence they’re trapped in, and then they try their best to act like a woman. This ALWAYS fails, because as soon as testosterone enters your body, malebrainedness is irreversible. This is why troons are the way they are.

Males who consciously realize the truth about the two genders either rope, repress or transition while trying to become “one of the good ones”. This also doesn’t work because cis women can always sniff out malebrains. But as long as the TIMs only date other TIMs, they at least wont be causing any more harm to the world than most men are causing.
>>
>irrelevant comic screen cap
>retarded time wasting schizo rant
>>
your brain on estrogen
>>
>>37313034
Testosterone makes you jacked. I'm currently on around 450mg per week with 20mg dianabol daily. Dianabol is a methylated for of testosterone.
>>
>>37313034
truthnuke
>>
>>37313034
All true
>>
>>37313034
thanks valerie solanas
>>
File: 1726480396955136.jpg (814 KB, 1080x1520)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
>>37314177
>Testosterone makes you jacked
>>
>>37314362
oink oink little fuckpig
>>
>>37313034
depressed tranny hands that can't accept their nature typed this post
>>
>>37313034
I love you OP, I hope you find somewhere you can be happy soon
>>
>>37314177
>Dianabol is a methylated for of testosterone.
Methylated like methamphetamines are to amphetamines? Does this mean I could be more malebrained / act more masc if I take it? Blood brain barrier shit?
>>
>>37314535
The fact that it's methylated allows it to get absorbed into the body through the liver. Inside the body, it converts into methylestradiol, which differently than estradiol.
>>
>>37314595
what does methylestradiol mean
bc i thought like amphetamine vs methamphetamine the difference is the methyl group which makes it cross the blood brain barrier
>>
>>37314605
Testosterone converts into estradiol. Dianabol, which is a form of methylated testosterone, converts into methylestradiol.
>>
>>37314177
And 20mg of dbol + Test will give you higher E than trannies injecting it directly.
>>
>>37314623
i know T goes into E but why is methyltestosterone better
will it affect my brain better if i do take it? as opposed ot regular T
>>
>>37314661
From what I've heard, and I haven't heard of any actual studies on this, methylestradiol is apparently more GABAergic than regular estradiol, so it supposedly makes you feel better.
>>
>>37314695
well i dont want to take estradiol i want to take testosterone? will methyltestosterone make me feel better?
currently i take rc benzos and methylphenidate but i want ot try testosterone if it will make me feel better. its about productivity it's a fight of uphill and its a matter of time. testosterone is the end goal for all men if i can get some methyl shit so be it perhaps it is better
>>
>>37314717
It doesn't get you high, anon.
>>
>>37314733
you said GABA like gabapentin or whatever. all that shit works on it
>>
>>37314717
You're confused. Hormones, in general, will make you feel better. Higher test makes a man feel better. Dbol and it's metabolites will make you feel better because you have higher levels of hormones in your body.

Of course this all comes with the side effects and is tough on the liver like any oral.
>>
>>37314812
u seem smart, could i lowdose T for mental effects with nothing physical? and whats the difference from cypionate and enanthate. also is gel good?
>>
>poisonous venom
>>
>>37314844
Do you have a dick n balls or a vagina? If the former get your test and estrogen levels checked. If you are a dude and take test your balls will shutdown regardless of the dose as long as you're on it. There will always be physical side effects to any amount of hormones.
>>
>>37314880
i have a dick and balls but my balls didnt rly drop its a long story
i got my levels tested a while ago but thats cuz i wanted to be on estrogen back then. i dont think i have many side effects. im very distracted sometimes but i purchase methylphenidate for this. my work is remote, i require long sessions of focus
i'd enjoy taking testosterone probably if it would make me more manly / motivated. like amphetamines / stimulatns generally do.
stimulants make me manic moreso than i usually am
>>
>>37314899
Okay so what were your levels? If they were below 200ng/dl, even 300ng/dl then yeah you'll probably feel better injecting some test and getting to 800-1000ng/dl.
>>
>>37314935
it was so long now but my testosterone was maybe 50? i dont remember the estrogen i can't tell you but i was told it was normal by someone i trust
> getting to 800-1000ng/dl.
is this a lot? would i grow a beard if i have this? i dont want physical effects i want mental probably.
>>
>>37314946
I dunno your genetics, you might grow a beard. 50 is way too low. It's also literally impossible to not have physical effects. You have to weigh the pros and cons. You'd feel better at 500, but you will never not have physical effects
>>
>>37315083
>It's also literally impossible to not have physical effects
then why the fuck would i do this? i don't want to look old and gross like a man. maybe ifi was taller i would. like a muslim i'd like a beard i want to be masculine, but i'm not very tall. isn't it odd to be a short man? otherwise i would in a heart beat. get a wife. have kids. the whole thing.
>You'd feel better at 500
can i do 100? or 200? will this mess up my estrogen? i take currently 10 milligram estrogen ampoules weekly i feel good on this. i used to take less if i felt bad. just manic sometimes my mood is unstable but i feel great always. once i took 20 milligram and i felt wonderful

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.