[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crazyhon.jpg (656 KB, 1179x1753)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
ffs consultation soon
is it better to ditch boymode/manmode for girlmode to get a better result with the surgeon?
>>
>>37314829
bump
>>
>>37314829
skill issue
>>
>>37314829
based surgeon
>>
>>37314829
she dodged a massive bullet
u dont want anyone who thinks like this working on ur face, they might just botch u out of spite
>>
>>37314829
That surgeon sounds based for rejecting some no-effort giga-faggot.
For you OP, I would say that yes, it's a good idea to girlmode for the consult. Even if you don't get a surgeon as based as this guy, it's good to show them that you're really trying to be a girl, it leaves a better impression.
>>
File: a2398023673_65.jpg (45 KB, 700x700)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
The surgeon is right. People who think "I just need to do X, then my life can truly begin" are actually never going to change. It's like fat people who swear they're going to change their life.... after this one last pizza. Real change is dropping the pizza into the garbage and doing squats in your living room NOW.
After she got FFS, she'd have invented another imaginary roadblock to keep her from progressing, or claimed the FFS wasn't good enough/botched. The brainworms can't be killed by surgery. The proof that this tranny was doomed was indeed the fact she hadn't voice trained while waiting for FFS, and didn't care enough to show up to a vitally important life event looking decent. If she had prepared in ALL OTHER WAYS and FFS was the last push she needed to be a passoid, then she'd have exhibited willpower and drive. But by not doing anything and assuming surgery would fix it, she has shown she's a mentally ill failure who can't be helped. Sorry, HE'S a failure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.