[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1234.jpg (72 KB, 703x526)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Okay, so I’ve been transitioning for a year, recently turning 21, but if you were to ask me two years ago, I would’ve jokingly described myself as a chaser. This was primarily due to the fact that I generally interacted with trans spaces online as a “cis man”, causing people to assume I was only there to be a creep. This eventually made me claim the term after people accused me of being one for long enough. In hindsight, being primarily friends with other transfems online and generally preferring them as company was probably a sign. Am I an anomaly, or do “chasers” generally turn out to just be T4T?
>>
>>37315104
>do “chasers” generally turn out to just be T4T?
seems to happen often yea
>>
>>37315104

Men with low self esteem and low social value become troons. Men with low self esteem and low social value are also into troons.

Theyre interrelated. Like cutting and suicide.
>>
>>37315104
Yes, there was the study that showed gamps are basically agp, maybe someone has it stored
>>
>>37315104
i still think its more of transbian problem than a chaser problem, since its transbians tricking transgirls into thinking they are cismen cause they are cowards who wont transition(then troon years later anyway)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.