[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GANQ2TZWsAE7YmH.jpg (9 KB, 638x319)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
the final step of transition is realizing all trannies are clocky and the concept of escaping the circumstance of your birth through transition is actually just cope

I hate my life and nothing feels good anymore, i literally just wanted to be girl and somehow fucked myself into thinking that it was possible and i had SO MUCH HOPE for a few years there and now im just a husk who works a job

I can't even bring myself to even try to touch another human I just dont fucking care about anything anymore

looking back even the pictures i used to think i looked really really good in honestly are fucking clown shit lmao

transgenderism is a fucking joke and we're all autistic twinks with boobs and parental issues

there's isnt a tranny alive that holds a candle to the innate female physical being of a cis woman, even the most disgusting and fucked up looking cis girl looks more reliably and essentially female than the best tranny, I'm so over this shit goodbye forever dude im jumping off i5 tonight
>>
>>37315840
>the final step of transition is realizing all trannies are clocky and the concept of escaping the circumstance of your birth through transition is actually just cope
Not all trannies are clocky
(https://www.tiktok.com/@tokiioreo/video/7406258845644836128)
Cope

>I hate my life and nothing feels good anymore, i literally just wanted to be girl and somehow fucked myself into thinking that it was possible and i had SO MUCH HOPE for a few years there and now im just a husk who works a job
if u transitioned post 20 it has been over

>I can't even bring myself to even try to touch another human I just dont fucking care about anything anymore
you should go to therapy

>looking back even the pictures i used to think i looked really really good in honestly are fucking clown shit lmao
Post unsee

>transgenderism is a fucking joke and we're all autistic twinks with boobs and parental issues
True

>there's isnt a tranny alive that holds a candle to the innate female physical being of a cis woman, even the most disgusting and fucked up looking cis girl looks more reliably and essentially female than the best tranny, I'm so over this shit goodbye forever dude im jumping off i5 tonight
not true also don't kys like what if u become a vegetable
>>
you are enlightened, most are stuck in the cave looking at shadows
>>
>>37315840
yeah you can clock trannies because you are a tranny dummy
>>
>>37315840
>transgenderism is a fucking joke and we're all autistic twinks with boobs and parental issues

Could be a /tttt/ banner
>>
>>37316302
there is no identity held by humans that would make them exceptions to the rules of the rest

all perceptions had by any one person or community are accessible by anyone with enough worldly and practical knowledge

to be able to be clocked by even a single human being let alone a group of people is to be immutably removed from being a cis
>>
>>37316366
im too retarded for you philosophical passing but don't think much about it sis
>>
>>37316416

pretending to be retarded so you don't have to engage with reality is the most neo-tranny dogshit ever
>>
>>37316445
what reality? Yeah reality, you mean your every cell or xy chromosomes or whatever you can't be a woman blablabla. And you probably pass so live your life as a woman, why do you care that much?
>>
>>37315840
I pass. So skill issue
>>
>>37316466
the only ppl who dont feel uncomfortable around you are other trannies

>>37316461
everything matters

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.