[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oldwogs.jpg (250 KB, 848x1110)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
time to impart divine tranny philosophy wisdom:
if you're a trans woman you used twitter at ALL before turning 18 you are an AGP fetishist. Any Pure and Normal HSTS trans woman does NOT immediately sign up for a twitter account or use one. Most trutrans stay off twitter before they transition and usually after, mostly due to not being autistic (another agp trait). Twitter Troons have decimated public perception of us, spreading the lie of transsexuals as perverts.
Anyways, list of AGP things:
euphoria boners
using reddit
using twitter too much
being terminally online
poor hygiene
hypersexuality
add
girlmoding when you look like a hon
being a hon
thigh highs
transitioning older than 23
not being straight
having a kink of any kind
polyamory
autism
>>
File: 20230416_064220.jpg (90 KB, 1170x1319)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>37316065
im gonna touch you
>>
>>37316065
Sounds like OP transitioned at exactly 23
>>
>>37316065
i made a twitter account when i was 16 to vote for a minecraft mob, i’ve never posted tho twitter kinds cringe
>>
>>37316065
Imagine thinking AGP is bad.
>>
>>37316110
i started at 25 and have had mild autism traits my whole life. I'm willing to accept that i wnbaw because of this. Are you ?
>>
>>37316127
minecraft use as a kid indicates autism sometimes, but you're probably ok, borderline though.
>>
>>37316141
it's a disgusting fetish. you wouldn't do any other fetish in front of children in public would you ? Why do we treat AGP any different and treat them like real women. Self respecting AGP atleast call themselves what they are (sissies)
>>
>>37316152
literally everyone played minecraft when i was a kid lmao
>>
>>37316163
yeah.. and all kids are autistic now. Thank the Western seed oil diet for that.
>>
>>37316144
no offence but I think you'd be happier if you accepted that you're a woman and that your autism isn't some tranny perversion
>>
>>37316198
not really everyone who still plays minecraft just has a 2 week phase every year that’s normal, i kinda wish i had the minecraft autism so i could have a big world with a lot of things that were made over years and too much playtime.
>>
>>37316065
this shit will never not be funny (and even moreso, pathetic)
if you want to talk about being malebrained, yet your posting on fucking 4chan
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.