[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1602062743540.jpg (57 KB, 630x366)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
transfem here, dysphoria of body hair has been kicking me ass, along with hrt only giving me small tits....I found a man who is willing to help find my transition, full body lasering, top surgery etc....just there is a catch, he wants me to fuck other men for money, and him for money...he wants none of the money.....he says if i do this....he will fund my life goals.....

when i reach these goals....he wonders what my new goal posts will be....honestly, im just so hot and bothered thinking about this....discovering my role..being fucked for a rocking set of tits and having no body hair? i couldnt say no...so i struck a contract with him, hes already looking into getting my hair perma removed...and down the line top surgery thats currently my life goals....

..what should my next set of goals be if he meets these ones? Need ideas, let me know

He already bought me thigh high socks, a see though crop top and a choker like this one....
he promised me no good endings but no bd endings either....no endings...just a fall into sex for cash to meet my goals...and if that alone doesnt meet it, he will cover the costs himself just to see me whore myself out

what else should i ask of him? never had someone like him in my life before and this could be big for me...help 4chan?
>>
>>37316360
Shitty fanfic
>>
>>37316377
Not a fanfic, hes 100% serious, so am i.
>>
>>37316360
lol are u fucking retarded? u can buy a chinese laser machine for $800 and most insurances will cover BA, if not then you can literally go to a dozen employers like starbucks or amazon that have woke insurance policies to give you BA

why would you sell your dignity like this just for money u fucking sped retard holy shit i hate you already and i hope the 50 yr old married guy that ur fucking has a moment of post nut clarity and realizes hes just fucking a dudes asshole and goes full testosterone fueled rage and i see u on the 8'o clock news after you've been battered or whatever
>>
>>37316360
the way u type makes me feel ill
>>
File: 404_h3lp.jpg (81 KB, 720x533)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37316395
I did buy a laser at home machine, hes offering better electrical hair removal for face, lasering for full body by professionals, and top surgery.

I know my nature, i was sleeping with men for nearly nothing before i met him, my dysphoria is getting too bad honestly, and hes very serious about funding this.

This isnt a joke, this isnt a fanfic, hes already in the process of getting me appointments for the faceal hair removal.

insurance covers lasering for face, tits, and bottom area if you have a surgery date set....i wanna keep my dick..., it does not cover electrolysis which hes setting an appointment for.

I see no down sides to this. I wanna run this for all its worth, what else should i ask from him?
>>
>>37316418
Had to retype a few times due to failed caption, oh well, i explained it best im currently able to.
>>
bump
>>
bump

i repeat, this is serious, hes serious, im serious....i just wanna know what i can ask of him to get the most out of this, im willing to give my body and soul for this, not looking for anyone to change my mind.
>>
bump
>>
>>37316424
>>37316440
>>37316472
>>37316512
>>37316536

rage bait
>>
is this an n code or something
>>
>>37316646
oh you sweet summer child

>>37316629
im the realest mfer here but ya'll to blinded to see that
>>
>>37316668
nigga smd

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.