[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Miesmuscheln-2.jpg (163 KB, 640x1202)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I've been on HRT for about three years, now. Considering I never work out, tracking my strength has been interesting.
When I was a child, I was incredibly frail and weak -- mostly due to my eating habits. Unable to lift a gallon of milk until I was 9. (I had to swing my arm)
When I hit puberty, my strength exploded out of nowhere. Suddenly, I was lean and strong despite doing nothing. I could lift ten pounds with one arm instead of 6 pounds with two.
After I became 15, I was able to lift 15 pounds. At 16, 20 pounds. My strength didn't change after that.
At 20, I started taking HRT. Within a day, I struggled lifting 10 pounds with one arm, but it mysteriously returned to normal after a few days. (Don't understand this, still)
My muscle mass gradually began to fade. I was keeping track, still. 20 pounds became 15 after 6 months. 12 after a year and a half. Now I can still lift 12 pounds, but it is significantly harder to muster up strength.
My deltoids actually decreased in size more over the last two months of eating badly than over the rest of the three years combined. I don't have strength measurements to corroborate that, though.

Thoughts?
>>
>>37316908
wtf are these measurements? you can definitely lift more than 20 pounds.
stupid bitch
>>
>>37317036
I mean with one arm. I don't know what else to call it. Help me out, here.
>>
>>37317105
a pair of pants can weight like 4-5 lbs
if you're cooking, a cast iron pot is probably more than 10
there's no way your measuring this accurately but if you are how are you even taking care of yourself
>>
>>37317036
>>37317105
I have to agree with anon you’re just a stupid bitch, these are basically just guesses about how strong you felt, not actual objective measures of strength. The single day results thing is obviously placebo effect. This whole endeavor is pseudo scientific, you’re retroactively assigning numbers and figures to feelings.
>>
>>37317119
>A pair of pants can weight 5 pounds
You are a liar. Lying. Two pounds AT THE MOST.
Pots are heavy. I strain to lift a pot even half full of water with both arms (~17 pounds)
My brother has weights, so checking is very simple.
I haven't been eating well recently. My brother works at a donut place, you see. I'm getting better, though! I just have to resist the urge to eat the extra donuts he brings home.
>>
>>37317147
You haven’t ever pushed yourself to your actual physical limit, you just stop when it gets to be too much effort and it’s uncomfortable because you’re mentally weak. Physically if your life depended on it you could lift at least double these numbers you’re claiming
>>
>>37317172
I just checked using gallons of water bc my brother is asleep.
My pants only weigh 6 ounces, first of all.
two gallons of water in a bag weighs 16 pounds, and I can pull it to my chest, but I can't bring it over my head. I used to be able to lift 20 over my head.
MOST RECENT measurements imagineable.
>>
>>37316908
>At 20, I started taking HRT. Within a day, I struggled lifting 10 pounds with one arm
hrt is truly magic....
>>
>>37317375
I think that may be because I injected a massive amount of estrogen when I started. Not my brightest moment.
>>
>>37317422
No it’s because you’re a retarded male who has an image of women as frail uwu helpless girls and it brings you pleasure to think of yourself that way
that’s not how any of that works
>>
>>37317208
Are you cute? You would be so easy to rape if you’re actually this weak. Do you ever think about that? You have zero agency, any time a man wants to take you he can just do it.
>>
>>37317422
>>37318366
>>37318777
DUB DUB TRIPS
>>
>>37318366
No, I don't. I see muscle mass as a dimorphic trait (because it is) and it is ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I CAN CHANGE. Kindly go away. I am allowed to be happy.
>>
>>37317208
I wasn’t the anon talking about pants weight btw
>>
>>37318994
I know.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.