[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When you really think about it, manmoder x straight cis woman is the most kino pairing.

>less toxic masculinity than cis woman x cis man
>less rapeyness
>less fights because manmoder can think from a woman's perspective
>cant get pregnant because the manmoder is infertile from years of hrt
>manmoder has more stamina during sex due to being able to cum multiple times
>can always just bind/take ralox if the boobs are too much
>manmoder doesnt hit the wall as hard thanks to estrogen

am i missing something?
>>
>>37317334
the problem with this is that manmoders are malebrained so none of it is true
>>
you can rp being in a yaoi relationship
>>
>>37317334

manmoder with a constant reminder of what you'll never be? yeah lol
>>
>>37317346
You can love someone without wanting to be/skinwalk them. The AGP is poisoning your brain
>>
>>37317334
>>less rapeyness
trans people (though more accurately this may be better attributed to autism) in my experience are way worse with sexual boundaries than men
>>
>>37317355
skinwalking is not the accurate term to describe envy, its not wanting to "be" them but rather a constant reminder of how you'll never pass as a woman. nothing to do with agp but i will admit my brain is poisoned by brainworms
>>
>>37317334
God I fucking wish, but women don't want feminine guys. That's been shown time and time again. They would rather date Tyrone who just got out of jail.
>>
>>37317467
women just dont want socially inept autists desu. you can be confident/assertive and feminine, those are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>37317334
yeah i kinda agree with this desu. i am a tranny and i have never been interested in t4t but there's just something about manmoders that makes me want to be their mum. idk. i just want to cook dinner for them and give them hugs. they are the best and i want them to be happy. im crying rn just thinking about it
>>
>>37317475
women desire masculine confidence, that is very different from feminine confidence. men are socially rewarded for standing out in groups, women are socially rewarded for sublimating in groups
>>
>>37317475
I'm socially stunted because I was bullied by women all through highschool for being too feminine.
>>
>>37317334

yeah the part where i kms after 3 months
>>
>>37317355
honestly no, I'm pan and I've stopped romanticly pursuing woman until I'm done transitioning. jealousy and wanting to be like them blurs the lines in the relationship more than I'm comfortable with and most girls don't like that you want to be like them.
>>
>>37317365
Women in general have way worse boundaries then men. They'll literally come up to you and bite you while you say no, grab your breasts and make out with you while laughing at you certain upset and then say you took advantage of her because she had two shots.
>>
>>37317715
>gamahon
>manmoder
it doesn't gel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.