[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726096835802300.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1200)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
i sincerely find it difficult and remote to try and imagine myself in any kind of romantic level of respect or intimacy with anybody. im gonna he 26 soon and ive never been on a date. my gut feeling since ive been a kid is that its not gonn work. my youth is all i have left. i just have a GED and no savings or skills
>>
i want to cry at my retail job. my family is poor and addicted to drugs i don't want to see them grow old like this but i can't provide anything of value. im sorry. i don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>37317399
>my gut feeling since ive been a kid is that its not gonn work.
unresolved early childhood trauma (age < 3)? Autistic parents?
>>
>>37317399
You're probably right that it won't work out. I was like you until my first relationship in my late 20s, and having a partner just felt invasive and mentally exhausting. Loneliness is far less traumatic.
>>
>>37317399
I was a virgin until 29 and suicidal until I got antidepressants. Things are so much better now. Don't give up. Go on dates and get practice. Don't fall in love with the first person that is nice to you. Be a caring person.

I will say that you will miss being alone quite a bit. But being with someone evens out the need for isolation.
>>
>>37319616
okay pill zombie
>>
>>37319640
whatever you fucking lazy genius computer eunuch faggot. i found something that works for me. inject nitrite salts nigger
>>
>>37319448
my parents hit each other a lot and smoked a lot of weed and they would me tv dinners. mom has had a lot of children with worthless drug addict men. poor people breed like bacteria and expire unceremoniously in languid piles of debt and empty painkiller bottles. shoot niggers in the skull with a 44 magnum
>>
>>37321025
That's terrible, sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>37321074
i am getting old

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.