[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ezgif-4-2228698451.jpg (190 KB, 1024x683)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
My tranny roommate keeps bringing her 30 something tranny hookups from grindr and has sex with them in the room next to mine then cuddles with her tranny gf after the hookup leaves and they spend most of their days at the R1 arcade playing that tranny game SoundVoltex. Her gf has these BPD moments where she gets really petty and threatens not to pay for rent. And of course that dumb bitch is unmedicated. And both of them pass the /tttt/ checklist (Ionely internet dwellers on 4chan before transitioning, too obsessed with anime and video games, lolicon)
I'm a stoner but I have an interview for a graphic designer internship in a week. I get more shit done then these two get done in a month.
Am I cooked?
>>
your tranny roommate sounds 8000 times more based than you, krill yourself my nigga, unpaid graphic design internship soon to be line cook illiterati cocksucker
>>
howd you score an internship in this job market im jelly
>>
>>37317898
do none of you have work?
>>
>>37318003
That tranny sounds fucking terrible and you sound like a dumbass for siding with them.
>>
Say that you are going to miss them and ask for sex and cuddles.
>>
>>37318003
It's paid, 30$/hr and the internship ends in January.
I'm a junkie but not stupid.
Meanwhile my tranny roommate works at a post office for 15$/he and her gf is a mechanic at Round 1 for 16$/hr.
>>
>>37318018
Connections, mostly furries. And a gated community college program.
>>
>>37318558
To add onto this, I work at Trader Joe's for 20$/hr
>>
>>37318558
So your roommates do actually useful work while you are a corpo trash drawing faggot
>>
>>37318606
Asking my roommate to pay their share of the rent only to have to de-escalate a BPD moment every two days because I didn't wake them up so they can go to work is not "useful work"
It doesn't matter if you're a arcade mechanic or a mailman if it means I get threatened with an angry landlord every single day over childish mundane things.
>>
>>37317898
youre literally living my dream, fucking hell life is unfair

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.