[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: science frog.jpg (42 KB, 383x383)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>70% straight guys are dominant tops rest are submissive bottoms
>30% of gay guys are dominant tops rest are submissive bottoms
>100% of straight cis women are submissive bottoms
>100% of straight trans women are submissive bottoms
>100% of transbians are submissive bottoms
>100% of gay ftms are submissive bottoms
>straight ftms don't exist (literally zero)

Explanations?
>>
>>37317906
Estrogen makes you like boys, permanently.
Testosterone makes you like girls, temporarily.
FtMs probably do like women, but it is easier to default to what they know.
>>
>>37317906
What bullshit is this? There are top gaydens and straight ftms. You just need to be Irl to meet them.
>>
sex is better as a dynamic psychological thing with less of a clear objective but when being a "top" is framed around fucking people with your penis then the people who have them will want to do it more. However in real life everyone is more fluid. Like online I could be described as a submissive bottom tranny but I love teasing people pinning them down even using my dick if I'm turned on enough. There's a reason straight women are some of the least sexually satisfied group in our population and it's because our ideas of sex are unironically obsessed with cock. Also for people that are being submissive = being super passive and just receiving attention it's easier to do that then actually learn how to fuck so that throws off the numbers quite a bit too
>>
I dont know if that top/bottom shit really applies to cis women? Im bi, dominant, dont really like piv and fine with strapping. But you got to eat me out to get me to coom. For most women it is about the clit and not the penetration.
>>
Unpopular opinion from an oldfag: Sex did not always revolve around the words "dominant" and "submissive," and the mainstreamification of this concept is ruining sex. Full-time subs are literally just too lazy and insecure to learn how to take any initiative or develop any kind of skill in the bedroom, and they've had this idea drilled into their heads that sexual preferences and kinks are innate and unchangeable (it's bullshit) that gives them an out from growing up, ever

I'm not even talking about switching top/bottom roles in cases where both partners have penises (or strapons or whatever ftms do), I'm talking about the woman/bottom not being passive and useless and constantly expecting a dom to make everything happen for them. It is possible to have sex that doesn't revolve around kink and power dynamics, where both partners are simply focused on making each other feel good

Dom/sub play is hot, dominating a sub is a lot of fun, but I don't think it's meant to be a full-time dynamic. It quickly becomes clear that a "submissive" partner is not there to make life easier for you, as they claim, they're a full-time job. Just waiting expectantly for you to do everything and make them do everything
>>
>>37318990
between this and social conditioning imo
>>
>>37317906
I'm a straight ftm.
>>
>>37317906
>straight ftms don't exist
I'm a straight ftm. This is a lie. There were straight ftms tested and interviewed and shit by blanchard, that's why the hsts category exists for us.
>>
>>37317906
>100% of straight trans women are submissive bottoms
This is not true in my experience lol
>>
>>37318990
this, 90% of obligate subs are just incorrigible lazybones who expect to get everything they want out of a sexual encounter while contributing nothing but their holes
>>
i'm gay and i'm a switch
>>
>>37317906
>Explanations?
women are fags or idk
>>37318990
based
you've got my vote if you ever run on a platform of fixing our bottoms
>>37317940
>Testosterone makes you like girls, temporarily.
or permanently if you got it in utero, just ask lebsbeans

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.