[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me, halfxican tranny
>meet a guy through friends
>hes good looking, cis but ok with trannies, white as hell, kinda clueless but that almost makes him cuter to me
>we talk about ourselves and stuff to eachother and he asks about my transition
>he says that it kinda makes sense that i transitioned considering im half mexican
>immediately ask what the hell he meant by that
>he gets kinda nervous and goes 'uuuh, well, yknow, mexican men are like, shorter and dont have a lot of body hair and stuff so... i guess it makes sense you wanted to be a girl instead? cause you probably werent that masculine anyway'
>he realizes how absurd that sounded and apologized for it
>somehow that turned a switch inside my brain
>iimmediately wanted to suck him off
>the date overall went well even if he thought he ruined everything with that line, probably has no idea how turned on i am for him
>we have another date this weekend
its so embarrassing what i get turned on by for fucks sake why couldnt i have a normal fetish like choking or something
>>
>>37318176
god i hate being white
>>
>>37318176
being into morons is kino especially if you're a hyper vigilant bpdemon tranny
>>
>>37318176
I mean... he's not wrong though.

Despite the machismo, Mexican "men" really aren't very manly. Just like Asian men, except asians embrace their inner femboys instead of hiding it behind 15 layers of transparent overcompensation.
>>
>>37318193
hes not a moron, hes just kinda silly
>>37318206
it is absurd to say i trooped out because of that though or that most Mexican men could be trannies or femboys if they wanted
but the fact that i have almost no body hair and that he is like 5 inches taller than me doesnt help my argument
>>
>>37318206
So what you are saying is that we should force mexicans and asians to take estrogen?
>>
that's really funny
>>
>>37318176
So sad all the brown tranners are in USA. Never gonna be a white knight
>>
>>37319102
:/
>>37319319
depends where you are
if you are european i suggest seeking south or west asian trannies
>>
>>37319597
Yeah that is an option but they are pretty rare online and IRL, so hard to find. Hopefully just a matter of time though
>>
>>37318176
hot. that would do it for me too
>>
>>37318183
I love my folk and only hate those in it who hate themselves
>>
>>37318176
The slur "wetback" started originally as a compliment about Mexican bussy
>>
>>37318193
How is he a moron? Apparently he was right about OP
>>
>>37318176
Do you really get brown trannies swooning by saying their ethnicity is doomed at masculinity anyway
>>
>>37322618
in certain cases yes because trannies are programmed by their circumstances to have degradation fetishes and to take anything that implies that they are feminine as the biggest possible compliment. dont go trying this on any tranny though it will go about as well as trying that with cis women
>>
>>37318176
Enjoy your new white himbo bf dum dum. Do your best to carry his children.
>>
>>37324129
>carry his children.
literally fucking how
>>
>>37324753
I didn't say you would succeed. I said give it your best shot dum dum.
>>
>>37318308
>force mexicans and asians to take estrogen
please, I can only get so hard
>>
>>37324055
So just do it on the brown trannies who don‘t seem too self confident, got it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.