[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Neferata-0.PNG.png (632 KB, 366x732)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
And people exist to suck my dick.
I wish I had people sucking my dick 24/7
There is no better feeling than having someone just worship your body while you do other stuff, ignoring them.
Bonus points if you're a straight dude, that's just way cool to have a man become a living fleshlight. + they know how to suck dick better, obviously. But I'm not discriminatory, everyone can suck it. In fact, everyone should.
>>
>>37318320
i dont like it when ppl touch my dick but more power to u honestly. also based picrel i love neferata
>>
>>37318364
I used to hate it and be super dysphoric but with time (7y of trooning) it just went away desu. I actually had planned SRS in Thailand and shit lol
+ I'd be manlier with a vulva. And I couldn't have my dick sucked!
>>
>>37318364
Also Neferata is canonically a dickgirl don't @ me
>>
>>37318383
congrats. couldnt be me though
>>37318391
i believe you. morathi too dont let anyone tell u otherwise
>>
>>37318412
Morathi has that magic dickussy and every other genitals she could imagine def. We love a wincest mommy
And it's your body what matters is you're comfortable in it for yourself!
>>
>>37318383
thoughts on orchi?
>>
>>37318633
I have had one! That definitely removed the biggest dysphoria source regarding genitalia.
Orchi is very based and very aesthetic. It makes you instantly into a goddess, in marble sculpted by artists from eons past, a nymph come to elevate the souls and desires of men and women.
And what greater sign of devotion to Astarte? The Jews and their abrahamic spawns want you to get rid of the very source of sexual pleasure to show the dominion of their war god upon the material fabric of our beings - Ishtar blesses us with youth, beauty, and godhood, making us more than the atoms that constitute us. An orchiectomy is the greatest show of love to Beauty.
>>
>>37318680
you're really convincing me right now anon. I've been debating an orchi for awhile I think they're really cool but don't want SRS. I think there is something kind of transcendent about them.
>>
>>37318722
Yeah - I mean reality is what you make it, and in that sense there is something freeing about not fitting into boxes which can be cages for your id. We live in a desert of the real and sex and gender are both simulacra that hide absence of truth at their base - rejecting those boxes is both rejecting and recreating truth. Devoid of signs that would mark you as in part of that nuclear design, you can imagine yourself and create yourself anew, reclaiming more mystical yet more real ages that have long been suppressed by that order.
Basically you should do it cuz it's cool and based and makes you truly you (in a same sense "non binary" SRS and other genital modifications also fit that prism, but they come with drawbacks and are in a way more a fusion of the cages and the signs of sex than a rejection of them.)
>>
Extremely based thread, OP. I am also a passoid and love having my dick in people’s throats. I have been hooking up with a trans guy lately who lets me fuck his throat with his head hanging over the bed, and when im ready to cum i take a lil step forward and cum between his tits while he devours my ass. Trans people without genital dysphoria are god’s greatest gift to the world, and each other. I also used to have pretty awful bottom dysphoria and was planning srs but fortunately that went away so now i just get to enjoy inhabiting the most intrinsically sexual body one can have.
>>
>>37318760
you have very similar feelings to me on the subject and so it's nice to hear this get validated. Sent a message to my doctor asking for a list of surgeons just now lol. For the record I've been thinking about orchi all day but its nice to hear that there are people like me.
>>
>>37318782
The more time goes by the more I doubt the truth behind dysphoria. Yet I transitioned due to feeling like shit in my body right (supposedly, that was long ago) - so clearly there is some truth in it but I feel it has become more prescriptive than descriptive. Dysphoria has become in a way synonymous with being trans, and trans comes with baggage and a pathway that is deeply societally motivated and limited.
I don't really even see myself as a trans woman - or even a woman, if that makes sense. I don't have much affinity for any gender, only beauty. And there is of course an argument of what is beauty - there could be pages written here trying to define it. To me, beauty is when you bring the divine, the unknown, the artistic, to your flesh. It is radical expression of what you are and would be despite the ages or consequences of your birth, in a way a return to that gnostic angel "imprisoned" (I don't really agree with that gnostic pessimism about the material world but that still has some truth in it) inside flesh. Beauty is carving yourself back into that angel.
>>
>>37318795
I hope you can go through with it easily - I am glad I had a friend that had orchi and helped me get an appointment with that same surgeon she went to.
I think all people are deeply like that, it's just that they sadly can't escape the matrix archons. Which is also why extreme and violent politics (that is to say, all politics) are so prevalent - they're lost souls wishing to reinject truth - no matter how barbaric - into their world. "Trans" people, in that sense, are some of the only beings strong enough to overcome such hurdles... unless they get brought back down to their cages by all that we've spoken before. Trutrans, transsexual, xenogender, whatever - all cages to stop a true epiphany and emancipation.
>>
>>37318828
Ngl anon parts of that went way over my head, I dont know anything about angels or gnostic, just crystals and bones and spells. The parts I did understand don’t fully align to my experiences. I did and still do experience a lot of gender dysphoria about characteristics that I perceive as masculine, even if nobody else notices them. I do see myself as a trans woman, just who who happens to be verse and enjoys using her natural equipment. I actually havent even had an orchi because i really like the girls sucked on. Ultimately though, it doesn’t matter the path we took to arrive at where we both are, what matters is that we are gorgeous, sensual creatures and revel in our own beauty and enjoy sharing it with others. How cool is that?!
>>
>>37318866
I do know a few people. Thank you anon.
>>
>>37318911
It is very cool! I think however you should read some things that could help you find yourself - I don't mean guides on how to be, or religion, that's like the opposite of what I am saying right! But there's literature both old and new that I think helps develop nascent insights, whether it be philosophy (Camus, Baudrillard, Butler, Solanas...) or theology (I'd really look into old mesopotamian/phoenician beliefs, Buddhism, Taoism, Gnosticism, Manicheism...)
If you want to keep everything that is incredibly cool too, to me it is scary because of the risk of collapse of our society or estrogen supplies - you could consider orchi with ball implants like they do for cis dudes if that's a concern for you too!
Wish you the best oh beautiful soul.
>>
>>37318976
You're welcome <3 Actualisation and beauty are the biggest gifts one can give themselves.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.