[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 002m4h1.jpg (302 KB, 1108x640)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
The struggle between wanting to be someones wholesome loving good boy bf, wanting to hold someone down and fuck them senseless until they're imprinted on me forever. I'm not gonna make it am I?
>>
>>37319620
>I'm not gonna make it am I?
what do you mean anon...? are you going to jail?
>>
>>37319647
no just on the brink of giving up on the idea of love entirely. it seems like hookup culture is the only way to go : (
>>
>>37319654
you sound pretty young. you should avoid risky behavior like that, and join a maoist insurgent terror cell and flee into the mountains
>>
>>37319697
sure, i'll get right on that. can I atleast get an mtf handler who will give me night night kisses? the mountains are scawy.
>>
>>37319745
you'll never make it being this codependent anon :( you should kill yourself instead
>>
>>37319773
good idea, thanks for the help. what method would you sugguest?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.